They really lied to us

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
All these faggot teachers who've never done a day of real work in their lives were more interested in socially engineering you into behaving like a woman because some jew taught them it's progressive to teach five year olds that gender norms were "oppressive" than teaching you how to moneymaxx. Worthless smug cunts should all be thrown in prison especially the roasties. Literally would rather have us go to jail or get our legs blown off in durkadurkastan then give us useful information that would help us in the real world. FUCK YOUUUUUU

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Chrome Mrlist P8s9

:p

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Spot on. And you know whats also so horrible about school? It basically steals more than a decade of your already short lifetime. Lets say we talk about 12 years of education, the average student will spent around 2160 days of their lives in school. Let that sink in.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Spot on. And you know whats also so horrible about school? It basically steals more than a decade of your already short lifetime. Lets say we talk about 12 years of education, the average student will spent around 2160 days of their lives in school. Let that sink in.
Why does nobody protest this shit? They just let their kids waste the best part of their lives generation after generation being taught useless shit by people dumber then they are. If I ever had kids the internet would be their teacher fuck these soulless parasites.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Why does nobody protest this shit? They just let their kids waste the best part of their lives generation after generation being taught useless shit by people dumber then they are. If I ever had kids the internet would be their teacher fuck these soulless parasites.
Ikr? It's so crazy if you really think about it. One time I brought this up at a family gathering and I immediately got lots of responses for it.
"S-S-sure there are lots of things that students don't need later in life...b-b-but school is so important!:soy:" or "It's not about the subjects in school, it's all about socialization! Kids need to socialize and make friends:soy: " Seriously, fuck off.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I had the exact same thought like two days ago. I was brainwashed as a kid to study and do well in school when it really didn't matter school is basically just another social event to define people's status compared to others it's a waste of time unless you mog and can use the time to enjoy yourself while subhumans get bullied and outcasted

Activity
So far there's no one here