There's nothing wrong with living with your parents

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
many ppl can't afford their own house, i mean you can rent but you will be forever paying and wageslave just to rent?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I agree. [UWSL][UWSL]Just the idea of leaving my nest and living in some apartment with some strangers next to me scares me. It reminds me of packs of animals that are locked up[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] together. Also add to that the skyrocketing rent costs, they are on an all time high especially in big cities. [UWSL][UWSL]Even with a full-time job, there isn't much money left at the end of the month.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]But try living with your parents in your late 20s or 30s. It[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]s so suffocating and you are seen as an absolute loser, a man-child, a freak. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
perfect for the rich though, force them out into the world of work so they can collect the tax money. so they can have more people who need a place to live and they can offer you somewhere, of course you will have to pay though (rent).

rich get richer, poor get poorer.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
perfect for the rich though, force them out into the world of work so they can collect the tax money. so they can have more people who need a place to live and they can offer you somewhere, of course you will have to pay though (rent).

rich get richer, poor get poorer.
Are you a satanist? or just go by satan out of gest

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Idk how it works. I don't want anyone to die just to collect money though.
That's where people go wrong they feel there being greedy wich just isnt the case. Dying is a part of life. Honestly its selfish if you parents dont have a policy already. They should be thinking about protecting you. Unfortunately most parents are selfish. My dad refused to get a life insurance policy while my mom is open to it. When my step dad died my mom got a nice life insurance policy with out it we would of been poor and on the streets. Sometimes a policy can be a life and death situation. In my case it probably will be cause I'm a financial failure. Your parents might already have one. Have you ever asked? If not you should even consider paying a portion of it to secure your future.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Did you mean "jest"? No I am not a satanist. There is no real reason behind my choice. Why did you choose your name?
Yes and got it. I seen this funny comment on incels.is about this Japanese hiki neet and people were calling him a neet god so it just kind of resonated with me. How about yourself?

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
>overpay to share a tiny, dilapidating pigsty with five junkies and a tranny artist
VERY GOOD
>pay nothing to share a nice house with two elderly folks
BAD

Activity
So far there's no one here