There's nothing wrong with hypergamy

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
not at all as bad as people think. I hate that autistic rating scale with arrows where they show normie girls getting with top tier men. No genuine chad that who knows his value would settle for her.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Dating down in the looks hierarchy is honestly ideal as well. The love & loyalty you get in return is worth 10x.

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
your curry looksmatch has 5000 Tinder matches to choose from while you rot on neet/incel/psl forums
making threads defending hypergamy nonetheless
ur cucked beyond belief... too far gone
Fa3

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah ok sure OP and you're definitely not a cuck.
your curry looksmatch has 5000 Tinder matches to choose from while you rot on neet/incel/psl forums
making threads defending hypergamy nonetheless
ur cucked beyond belief... too far gone
View attachment 30330
You guy didn't disprove what I said in OP. It still doesn't change that people have the right to choose their partners.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You guy didn't disprove what I said in OP. It still doesn't change that people have the right to choose their partners.
It is mostly the thread title I disagree with. When most people specifically holes have unreasonable standards and expectations relative to their own position, especially about looks, I do think there is something wrong with it because it just goes to show how humanity values vanity and shallowness above all else and how holes can act entitled because of gynocentrism. I know it is the truth but I find it repulsive. Saying there's nothing wrong with it comes off as soy and bluepilled.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
When most people specifically holes have unreasonable standards and expectations relative to their own position, especially about looks, I do think there is something wrong with it because it just goes to show how humanity values vanity and shallowness above all else and how holes can act entitled because of gynocentrism.
Foids standards aren't unrealistic because the men they want are often willing to date them. So why wouldn't they take the best they can get? Do you really except them to date uglier men because they are "better people?" You are the entitled one because you feel like you are entitled to pussy when you have nothing to offer.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Foids standards aren't unrealistic because the men they want are often willing to date them. So why wouldn't they take the best they can get? Do you really except them to date uglier men because they are "better people?" You are the entitled one because you feel like you are entitled to pussy when you have nothing to offer.

Wrong young buck, you have much to learn in the field of these holes. What you are wrong about is only computing the common denominator of love to being only about looks, this is the propaganda you grew up with and hold so dearly. Have you ever researched your ancestry and asked yourself why these people stuck together and raised a family? Nowadays the divorce rate is a fucking 72%, my god no values or belief in any values.

If you want a trad wife with 5 kids today, you will be shit out of luck. Do not even bother trying, you will be divorced like many of my so called colleagues I grew up with. Just moneymax and copemax until you die. You are chasing a dream that you have believed through propaganda.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Wrong young buck, you have much to learn in the field of these holes. What you are wrong about is only computing the common denominator of love to being only about looks, this is the propaganda you grew up with and hold so dearly. Have you ever researched your ancestry and asked yourself why these people stuck together and raised a family? Nowadays the divorce rate is a fucking 72%, my god no values or belief in any values.

If you want a trad wife with 5 kids today, you will be shit out of luck. Do not even bother trying, you will be divorced like many of my so called colleagues I grew up with. Just moneymax and copemax until you die. You are chasing a dream that you have believed through propaganda.
We would have to change society completely to change the smv system. Implement sharia theory?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
They are most often not willing to date them long term. They all flock to chads who either pump and dump most of them or don't even know they exist. They should get the best they can get, but not in terms of looks for a one night stand. And yes, I really think they should date uglier men for better stability to raise kids. But no, I do not expect them too. Jfl I'm the entitled one? I'm not entitled in the least I'm not expecting anything I don't even care about pussy. Saying I have nothing to offer just because I'm not the most physically attractive might be true by today's norm I'll give you that. But it doesn't mean it's good or right.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
They are most often not willing to date them long term. They all flock to chads who either pump and dump most of them or don't even know they exist. They should get the best they can get, but not in terms of looks for a one night stand. And yes, I really think they should date uglier men for better stability to raise kids.
They have no reason to date uglier men for better stability. They can get pumped and dumped by chad, and when they are ready to settle they can have a betabuxx. They can get the best of both worlds so why wouldn't they? Yes I don't think it's a good thing and the title of the thread is wrong, but there's no alternative in the current societal structure. We would have to bring back ancient societal structures for the smv system to change in mens favor. Is that really going to happen?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
We would have to change society completely to change the smv system. Implement sharia theory?

Listen brother, I have been through the same phase you are going through right now. First you question things, then you wonder why it is what it is, then you will flock to things like religion or extremist views like national pride. I really think you are a great human being but please you must question further the state of our existence. I was once a successful educated wageslave, but once I questioned things it made no sense at all. Then I had the opportunity to travel to a so called 3rd world country, and they have better food and living conditions (IE no taxes and limited govt intervention) than we do right now.

Please buy the latest and greatest tech and this will make you cover your eyes and teach you to be ambivalent to the evil that persists in the world today.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
They have no reason to date uglier men for better stability. They can get pumped and dumped by chad, and when they are ready to settle they can have a betabuxx. They can get the best of both worlds so why wouldn't they? Yes I don't think it's a good thing and the title of the thread is wrong, but there's no alternative in the current societal structure. We would have to bring back ancient societal structures for the smv system to change in mens favor. Is that really going to happen?
No, you are right. It will not happen. I guess we will just have to sit back and watch things evolve, or devolve is more appropriate. Either way I don't feel so concerned at this point.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022

Just wondering what your plan is? You have been on looksmaxing forums, this and that. Do you have a concrete plan to obtaining your goals? If so present them in this thread so I can shoot them down and save you the trouble. Belief in religion will not save you, have you ever had the balls to question these so called priests and leaders of them? Probably not. No offense but your father was probably a weak ass beat-bux, so saving you will be difficult.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just wondering what your plan is? You have been on looksmaxing forums, this and that. Do you have a concrete plan to obtaining your goals? If so present them in this thread so I can shoot them down and save you the trouble. Belief in religion will not save you, have you ever had the balls to question these so called priests and leaders of them? Probably not. No offense but your father was probably a weak ass beat-bux, so saving you will be difficult.
Yes I'm planning to looksmax. Currently I'm trying to completely get rid of my acne and leanmaxx. My sleep routine demotivates me from leanmaxxing though so I have to fix that.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yes I'm planning to looksmax. Currently I'm trying to completely get rid of my acne and leanmaxx. My sleep routine demotivates me from leanmaxxing though so I have to fix that.

Well for acne I would strongly recommend Acutane, as @Neetgod2 recommended to @Robbington. Although I must ask, you are still preoccupied with these physical notions of looksmaxxing, I urge you to dig a little deeper within yourself, otherwise you will end up disillusioned and sad with the way your life is.

Activity
So far there's no one here