Theres no point in living past 30

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If your not nt there is no point in going on by the time your 30 you have seen all that is necessary. If there was a factory recall for my useless body I would have it recycled immediately.

I pray that there are subsidized euthanasia clinics in the near future. I'm too much of a bitch to do myself. I literally have nothing to live for. Im just dragging my feet with no purpose or end of my misery in sight. Life is trash as a sub 8. I'm so tired of being moged.

I've lived a full life I've had thousands of burritos watch hundreds of movies listened to music now what else is there I'll always be poor so just give me some free poison all ready god dam it.

It's time to be buried in my favorite snuggie never to return so I may be one with black opps 2 cell he beckons me how I yearn to be with our lord.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
If your not nt there is no point in going on by the time your 30 you have seen all that is necessary. If there was a factory recall for my useless body I would have it recycled immediately.

I pray that there are subsidized euthanasia clinics in the near future. I'm too much of a bitch to do myself. I literally have nothing to live for. Im just dragging my feet with no purpose or end of my misery in sight. Life is trash as a sub 8. I'm so tired of being moged.

I've lived a full life I've had thousands of burritos watch hundreds of movies listened to music now what else is there I'll always be poor so just give me some free poison all ready god dam it.

It's time to be buried in my favorite snuggie never to return so I may be one with black opps 2 cell he beckons me how I yearn to be with our lord.
PM me if you want help breaking this cycle

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Cope, Nisioisin might write more novels even after I am over 30.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
For me there is no point in living at all .I will have died a virgin and will have passed on nothing.But i am too much of a pussy to kill myself.No guns in my cucked nation and to afraid to do stuff like drowning or jumping of a building
You should look into carbon monoxide.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Sanctionedsuicide.com
:feelscowboy:

For me there is no point in living at all .I will have died a virgin and will have passed on nothing.But i am too much of a pussy to kill myself.No guns in my cucked nation and to afraid to do stuff like drowning or jumping of a building

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Shit website they allow women that only seek attention
:rolleyes: Why would you hang about there if you just want ways to kill yourself?

maybe you are the one seeking attention too? What’s the difference?

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I would say after 25, all thats left for me is wageslaving till the day I die

The Leper

The Leper

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
If you end up a NEET it isn't. I'm over 30, been in and out of neetdom since 26, it's hell on earth. My physical health let me down, I had no chance looking back. I miss the hope that kept me going in my younger days and the ability to enjoy copes, haven't enjoyed anything in years.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed the when I was younge I used to love playing sports and hanging out with friends but now that I know I'll never amount to anything I hate sports and all my friends hate me. If your not going to have a good job or are spoiled by your parents life is just going through the motions nothing ever improves and never will so why live if your not thriving there should be a delete button so you can start over with chad stats

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Smoking would have been a good option for those who dont want to rope but dont want to live forever, its kinda an in between option, sadly in most cucked western countries cigarettes are taxed so heavily, while most normies/women would smoke to try and be cool/edgy, we would do it so it would take years off our lives

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I agree with you man. Life is shit as a sub 6 male. Life is pain. It's funny that we picked the same age to die. When I turned 21 I made a personal oath to myself that if nothing improved by the time I'm 30 I'll kill myself

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
im so non-NT i cant write speak and have friends from this forum

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
me reading thread title as a 31yo:

dd0.jpg

Activity