There’s a couple making out in the house in front of mine

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
They brought chairs out because the sun’s out,
At first they were just drinking but I fell asleep for a few hours and now the bitch is on top of him rubbing his chest. They’re obviously going to be fucking tonight.
Ahhhhhh I can’t take this. What can I do???

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
op looking outside of his dark room

S88bjqxor1q61

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I’m not missing out because of looks but because of autism (not literal) jfl. It’s a part of me and basically impossible to change.
The guy himself is a chubby normie. I mog him.
Chad

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
That is cope. He probably has good forward growth.
And yeah you wouldn’t believe how much pussy I missed out on simply by being socially awkward. And that’s without trying once since i’m too autistic to approach myself.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Does he have good forward growth. Is his chin inline with the middle of his nose?
Hard to tell from here but no I don’t think so. I can tell you I don’t and it’s not a problem. IRL life isn’t like aspies on PSL sites make it out to be. If you’re a fairly social and NT normie you can get mediocre to decent pussy.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Hard to tell from here but no I don’t think so. I can tell you I don’t and it’s not a problem. IRL life isn’t like aspies on PSL sites make it out to be. If you’re a fairly social and NT normie you can get mediocre to decent pussy.
Yes its called smvmaxxing

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
If you smv is not super high you will only get landwhales
That's PSL cope, "muh everyone who isn't a top 0.0001% genetic freak Gigachad will only fuck black single moms". In reality if you go to a nightclub or a college party you'll see plenty of normies fucking bitches. Women are sluts. It doesn't take much to fuck one and there aren't enough Gigachads around for them.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That's PSL cope, "muh everyone who isn't a top 0.0001% genetic freak Gigachad will only fuck black single moms". In reality if you go to a nightclub or a college party you'll see plenty of normies fucking bitches. Women are sluts. It doesn't take much to fuck one and there aren't enough Gigachads around for them.
I have heard otherwise. Even chad struggles in clubs.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I have heard otherwise. Even chad struggles in clubs.
Have you been to one though? And what do you consider a Chad? From what i've seen on incels.co, most people consider a white 6'0 guy who isn't deformed to be a Chad. Chads are very rare and a tiny percentage of the male population.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Have you been to one though? And what do you consider a Chad? From what i've seen on incels.co, most people consider a white 6'0 guy who isn't deformed to be a Chad. Chads are very rare and a tiny percentage of the male population.
I heard testimonies from incel youtubers

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I heard testimonies from incel youtubers
Yeah lmao, that's exactly where incels get all their information from, neckbeards on youtube who have forgotten what the sun looks like.
I don't mean to sound like a dick, bro. Don't let that stuff ruin your brain. It's good to be aware of looksmaxxing and be the best man possible but don't let it become a part of your life that you constantly obsess over. that's what I did for years and it wasn't healthy.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah lmao, that's exactly where incels get all their information from, neckbeards on youtube who have forgotten what the sun looks like.
I don't mean to sound like a dick, bro. Don't let that stuff ruin your brain. It's good to be aware of looksmaxxing and be the best man possible but don't let it become a part of your life that you constantly obsess over. that's what I did for years and it wasn't healthy.
There is youtuber called "forever alone guy" and he did 1000 approaches and still is a virgin

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Then he's probably giga subhuman. Did he record all these approaches?
No but he doesnt seem to be lying he tells stories. Unless he is a giga manipulator and liar then he seems to be telling the truth. Also he said he is not ugly just average.

Activity
So far there's no one here