Serious There is now an official site where you can hire e girls to play vidya with you

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
1 8pHYNIb8rRj7gNgRBiZR9w

>$10 per game
Life on tutorial mode

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
This site has been around since June of last year, I remember people posting about it :feelsbad: it's been over for a while, can't wait to see this society burn alive
The only thing that gets me mad is the fact that people still tout this notion of female oppression and male privilege.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The only thing that gets me mad is the fact that people still tout this notion of female oppression and male privilege.
I've got 3 sisters and heard enough of this that I filter trash opinions automatically, they simply do not register in my psyche and I don't give them another single thought. It's like a mormon knocking on your door, no sensible person would open the door and they're glad when the mormon fucks off.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

Activity
So far there's no one here