Serious There is nothing to work for anymore

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Apart from survival, there's no reason to work.
Here's a copy pasta from a comment I saw:
I thought about this a lot and I think what motivates you to work is the ability to pursue your own goals in life. The issue is that there aren't any goals that are within reach anymore
Want to start a family? Good luck finding a woman who wont cheat. Even if you do, both people need to work in order to maintain a household so who is going to raise the kids?

Want to buy land and start a homestead because you like solitude and don't want to be part of society? I'm sure code enforcement would love to have a chat with you if you want to build anything or buy any livestock. Not to mention the price of land is insane and probably wont go down due to inflation

I tried to start a homestead and ended up buying property 90 minutes away from my job. Sounds crazy but I was fine doing it because I was using my job to pursue my own goals. I had motivation to wage slave because i had a goal that was in reach

Then a year later all the normies shut down civilization and I found out the hard way no one wants to hire you when you live 90 minutes away from the nearest city. It was the only time in life i was happy and it got taken away. So i don't care anymore. Now I do just enough at work to not get noticed. I wish I stayed a NEET.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Inb4 someone says didn't read
Read every word

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Where is the sense in working to build my DVD collection when I wouldn't get to spend any time with my DVD's?

Activity
So far there's no one here