There is no point in living past 30

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hell I could argue 25 what's the point if u haven't ascended yet then your better off dead trust me being a old lonly neetcel is miserable I dont Excersies, shower or diet so I can die early. Life is one big shit show.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
the government should make gladiator arenas for us sub8 men to fight and die in

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I would even go a step further and say that after 30 it's over even if you somehow "ascend" and get a well paying job on top of that.
But this is debatable, especially youngcels will call this cope.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Hell I could argue 25 what's the point if u haven't ascended yet then your better off dead trust me being a old lonly neetcel is miserable I dont Excersies, shower or diet so I can die early. Life is one big shit show.
You know the Meaning of Life

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Brootal

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Everything goes downhill to shit when your 30, we humans were meant to die in our 20’s but because of muh agriculture and muh health science our lifespans have all been artificially extended but our lives are even shittier. Can barely enjoy anything when your older, testosterone starts decreasing, balding, can barely fap and refractory period is two weeks now, everyone hates you or becomes apathetic towards you because your an old sack of shit.

I would sooner scream Allah ahkbar and blow myself up then live a hell like that.

Activity
So far there's no one here