There is a lot of mental instability among neets.me users

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Well it is an incel site
You have users that want to get raped by link (cough cough)
screen damaged 4chan casualty on Twitter: reminder that femboy link is  canonically 117 years old…

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I hate all this shit these virtue signalers say like “muh mental health awareness” then the losers in society who have mental Heath issues and need help are called names and treated bad

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It makes sense that incels and NEETs alike have something wrong in their lives to bring them down to this level, whether it is mental illness or something else
Mental illness to level of people posting pictures of there Johnson, a whole mega thread on women having sex with dogs, many people here wanting to rape women, and people going full on rage mode if you disagree with them.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Mental illness to level of people posting pictures of there Johnson, a whole mega thread on women having sex with dogs, many people here wanting to rape women, and people going full on rage mode if you disagree with them.
We just need some love and meaning in our lives

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Technically I edited out my penis and piss off with your arrogant attitude. If you want to be around normal people go use Reddit. I have added you to my ignore list.

Activity
So far there's no one here