Discussion Theory: We are already in hell but we accept is as normal

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
We accept it as normal because we've been desensitized to it from birth, but life is absurdly fucked up, murder, aging, pain, death, decay, rape, trafficking, agony, depression, bullying, that's shit's pretty wack tbh. Not to mention us slaving our entire lives away for school so we can then work for a company for decades of our lives just to get the basic needs to survive and have a shelter.

When you're young you're retarded and know nothing, when you're old you grow frail and forget everything. Eat too little and you have no energy and die a painful death, eat too much and you become deformed and die a sudden death. Born with good genes? Your entire life will be great and will face absolutely no obstacles, but with bad genes? Your life will be a constant misery with constant injustice for something you never had a choice in choosing. Speaking of that, we didn't even choose to be shat from the void into this reality, that was someone else's choice.

JFL if this is the best there is, then I won't wanna stick around tbh.

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

caught up in life
Nov 29, 2020
Life is only hell for the genetically unfortunate and poor, the only reason you feel this way is because you lost the lottery of life by either being poor, ugly or both.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
Your post reminds me of this excerpt from "On the Sufferings of the World":
"In early youth, as we contemplate our coming life, we are like children in a theatre before the curtain is raised, sitting there in high spirits and eagerly waiting for the play to begin. It is a blessing that we do not know what is really going to happen. Could we foresee it, there are times when children might seem like innocent prisoners, condemned, not to death, but to life, and as yet all unconscious of what their sentence means. Nevertheless, every man desires to reach old age; in other words, a state of life of which it may be said: “It is bad to-day, and it will be worse to-morrow; and so on till the worst of all.”

If you try to imagine, as nearly as you can, what an amount of misery, pain and suffering of every kind the sun shines upon in its course, you will admit that it would be much better if, on the earth as little as on the moon, the sun were able to call forth the phenomena of life; and if, here as there, the surface were still in a crystalline state.

Again, you may look upon life as an unprofitable episode, disturbing the blessed calm of non-existence. And, in any case, even though things have gone with you tolerably well, the longer you live the more clearly you will feel that, on the whole, life is a disappointment, nay, a cheat."
a Schopie a day, keeps the copes away

G

tbh. But I think it's worse than you describe. Every human life is full of suffering, though some obviously moreso than others. We all experience pain on constant, daily basis. We experience hunger, thirst, libido, thermal discomfort, itching, the urge to urinate, the urge to defecate, and so on. Basically from the moment we wake up, we're assaulted with pain. In comparison, most (maybe all) of our pleasures are just the reduction of this pain. The pleasure of food, for example, only exists because we experience hunger. Once we eat our fill, eating stops feeling good.

Definitely, had it been up to me, I would not have chosen to have come into existence.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
We accept it as normal because we've been desensitized to it from birth, but life is absurdly fucked up, murder, aging, pain, death, decay, rape, trafficking, agony, depression, bullying, that's shit's pretty wack tbh. Not to mention us slaving our entire lives away for school so we can then work for a company for decades of our lives just to get the basic needs to survive and have a shelter.

When you're young you're retarded and know nothing, when you're old you grow frail and forget everything. Eat too little and you have no energy and die a painful death, eat too much and you become deformed and die a sudden death. Born with good genes? Your entire life will be great and will face absolutely no obstacles, but with bad genes? Your life will be a constant misery with constant injustice for something you never had a choice in choosing. Speaking of that, we didn't even choose to be shat from the void into this reality, that was someone else's choice.

The rich and good looking are in heaven, alongside most women in the west

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
tbh. But I think it's worse than you describe. Every human life is full of suffering, though some obviously moreso than others. We all experience pain on constant, daily basis. We experience hunger, thirst, libido, thermal discomfort, itching, the urge to urinate, the urge to defecate, and so on. Basically from the moment we wake up, we're assaulted with pain. In comparison, most (maybe all) of our pleasures are just the reduction of this pain. The pleasure of food, for example, only exists because we experience hunger. Once we eat our fill, eating stops feeling good.

Definitely, had it been up to me, I would not have chosen to have come into existence.
My thoughts too, life is simply not worth it. You have to repeat the same breathing function every moment of your life or else you'll die, you'll have to brush your teeth twice a day or else they'll decay, you have to spend half of your lifetime doing nothing in a bed.

The human form and body do not match, we have rational consciousness that has allowed us to reach other planets, yet we are still tied to biological garbage. Think of it as if your consciousness were implanted into a bug, that would by horrifying since the form would be so garbage, now imagine having your consciousness transferred to a human, it doesn't sound as bad but it's only because we never experienced anything than this retarded shell.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Antinatalism may be the most moral thing to do. Every 10 seconds child dies from hunger. Humans are too greedy by nature to share resources.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Antinatalism may be the most moral thing to do. Every 10 seconds child dies from hunger. Humans are too greedy by nature to share resources.
I've never seen someone come up with a selfless reason as to having a child, every reason to have a child is selfishly tied to the parent

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

Water thread

Activity
So far there's no one here