Comfy Theory: This forum will attract billionaires

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Incels.co: Slayers larping as KHHV virgins
Looksmax.me: KHHV virgins larping as slayers

So logically:
Neets.me: CEO fortunate 500 chads that hold at least 10% of the world's total wealth larping as a broke unemployable NEET living in their basement
Can confirm, i have a alien slut sucking. My cock

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Kirino2

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
JEFF BOZOS YOU CUCK THAT IS SO LOW IQ HE CANT EVEN HAIR TRANSPLANT MAX WITH ALL THAT MONEY AND HAS TO BETABUX WITH A SUPER POST-POST-WALL ROASTOE. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS START AN INCEL CHARITY AND INCEL FUNDS FOR US

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Incels.co: Slayers larping as KHHV virgins

So logically:
Neets.me: CEO fortunate 500 chads that hold at least 10% of the world's total wealth larping as a broke unemployable NEET living in their basement
Thats me actually

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Imagine slayers spending hours after hours on some internet forum bragging about his sexual success to a bunch of completely unknown people.

So logically:

Sounds like a cope, tbh ngl ded srs.

Fortune 500 CEOs simply don't have time (or interest) for shit like posting on some obscure forum.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
That theory would explain the low amount of users. Not enough rich people in the world to larp as neet

Activity
So far there's no one here