6. @mortyposter
7. @LetsGetOut
8. @Satan

Last edited:
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I wonder why all these niggas joined but never once posted.
i joined a year ago but decided i didnt want to even interact with you people even just occasionally. now im bored and literally have nowhere to go, so here i am. but id assume its the same for everyone else, they make an account, then see what a garbage community it is, and gtfo while they still can

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
i joined a year ago but decided i didnt want to even interact with you people even just occasionally. now im bored and literally have nowhere to go, so here i am. but id assume its the same for everyone else, they make an account, then see what a garbage community it is, and gtfo while they still can
who really asked if u dont like it here go neck ur self or smth faggot

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
go back to reddit then

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Are we really that bad
id watched the youtube memes about being NEET and my lifestyle at the time perfectly captured the NEET dream. life had never been so good, I was living off coronavirus unemployment. I came on here expecting to see abunch of others living the dream too, but I was wrong and every post was about long term LDARing or suicide

Now I ran out of coronabuxx i understand so I came back

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
id watched the youtube memes about being NEET and my lifestyle at the time perfectly captured the NEET dream. life had never been so good, I was living off coronavirus unemployment. I came on here expecting to see abunch of others living the dream too, but I was wrong and every post was about long term LDARing or suicide

Now I ran out of coronabuxx i understand so I came back

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021

im in between bullshit to be able to be supported while pretending im doing something (current options are either to go back to college next, or get free housing from a program a friend sent me)

after the holidays are over ill decide on which to go with next, but im choosing to empathize with you living piles of shit while Im caught in between. Im 6" blue eyes good build etc and my life is currently in the gutter literally out of a pure refusal to get a job if noone else will continue paying for my bullshit.

Im assuming youre -forever- a lost cause am i right

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
this site is so full of people that have been dealt such shit hands in life over and over that it is a prime location for blackpill education though. Ive never been able to score with a stacy but its come easy enough to at least get somy pussy that i never had to consider some of the brutal facts all of you do

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
im in between bullshit to be able to be supported while pretending im doing something (current options are either to go back to college next, or get free housing from a program a friend sent me)

after the holidays are over ill decide on which to go with next, but im choosing to empathize with you living piles of shit while Im caught in between. Im 6" blue eyes good build etc and my life is currently in the gutter literally out of a pure refusal to get a job if noone else will continue paying for my bullshit.

Im assuming youre -forever- a lost cause am i right
face is the only thing that matters tbh but yeah its pretty over for me

Last edited:
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
this site is so full of people that have been dealt such shit hands in life over and over that it is a prime location for blackpill education though. Ive never been able to score with a stacy but its come easy enough to at least get somy pussy that i never had to consider some of the brutal facts all of you do
i mean ur on this site chances r that ur not that gl tbh

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
face is the only thing that matters tbh but yeah its pretty over for me
my brother is billy (the expert on these things i hear) and he says my face is around 5.5 when im taking care of my health adequately without any looksmaxxing. my main problem is that ive taken enough psychedelics/ studied philosophy/ realized life is pure bullshit enough to have enough existential crises that I doubt I'll ever again be able to be a wagie/ normie without it triggering another depressive existential crisis and since most girls arent going to date a 5/6 who is also unemployed, I only get by off of occasional pussy before they realize I'm basically useless except for cooking cleaning and "life enrichment"

just like him im just counting on getting by off of NEETbuxx long enough to learn a good skill and use it for passive income. Im pretty sure my lifestyle is what inspired him to wana be a NEET too tbh

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
my brother is billy (the expert on these things i hear) and he says my face is around 5.5 when im taking care of my health adequately without any looksmaxxing. my main problem is that ive taken enough psychedelics/ studied philosophy/ realized life is pure bullshit enough to have enough existential crises that I doubt I'll ever again be able to be a wagie/ normie without it triggering another depressive existential crisis and since most girls arent going to date a 5/6 who is also unemployed, I only get by off of occasional pussy before they realize I'm basically useless except for cooking cleaning and "life enrichment"

just like him im just counting on getting by off of NEETbuxx long enough to learn a good skill and use it for passive income. Im pretty sure my lifestyle is what inspired him to wana be a NEET too tbh
Billy from NEETS.me?

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Billy from NEETS.me?
ya he wanted me to come on here december 2020 and I tried it for a few hours, but its taken me all this time to come back and try it again. yall arent that bad I was being jokingly overcritical. I didnt realize until today that he wasnt joking when he said hes gained some respect on these forums

He'd told me hes a lot better known on looksmax though, I actually didnt even expect him to have an account on neets.me til i saw it

He'd been saying for a couple years that i was the definition of NEET, and commended me for handling the lifestyle so greatly. I was in denial about being a NEET for a while but in trying to provide for myself over the past year my mental and physical health deteriorated to such a degree, that it was said last night that I should stop living in denial and shouldnt digress from the NEET path again. I agreed, and here i am :feelspepo:

Last edited:
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021

drugs are for niggers

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
drugs are for niggers
*crack* is for niggers

In my less wiser days i tried to eat mushrooms with a black person and he didnt get it at all. What a surprise that this thing thats been responsible for transcendental experiences over the past 10,000 years for everyone else was incapable of making any sense to blacks

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
*crack* is for niggers

In my less wiser days i tried to eat mushrooms with a black person and he didnt get it at all. What a surprise that this thing thats been responsible for transcendental experiences over the past 10,000 years for everyone else was incapable of making any sense to blacks
all drugs are for niggers

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
well, damn, you got me. the omniscient basement dwelling scum has spoken

Activity
So far there's no one here