the worst part about being incel is the depression spikes

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I’m doing my school work and I start feeling a deep pain in my chest. I realize just how hopeless my situation is. I’m unemployed and unattractive. It’s really hard to improve when being in a society that favors women over men. I’m facing life with scarcity. I watch my anime and listen to my music. I try to do well in school. At the end it is just so overwhelming and brutal.

Most people that follow the casual formula don’t do all that great. I know a lawyer who worked his butt off to have the highest grade throughout college. He did internships to get into the best firms. Climbed the ladder and the most he makes is 150k.

I’m repeating stuff that has been said here but men truly are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating/career. Look at all normie good looking men who are unable or have huge difficulty in finding a partner. Look at all the men with decently high IQ and solid work ethic who are having difficulty in bringing over 6 figures. An incel like me stands no chance in the current landscape. Knowing all that really brings me down.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
All of this is just so unfair.
It really is. All I want is a world where being the common man is not absolute misery. In the current state they give you an illusion that through hard work and effort you can reach any economic position and date any girl you want. It’s so completely false. Science has proven that being born to rich parents and being a dummy is far better better than being born to poor parents and being high IQ. In a world where the results are largely predetermined the best thing to do would be to make it less miserable to those who weren’t given a better situation.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
You thought we could be decent men, in an indecent time. But you were wrong. life is cruel don't bring anyone in this hell
yeah bro you would think that with all the technology and progress we have made in the last few decades now would be one the best periods to live in. I believe I was wrong in that thinking. I almost wish to get back to a period that a man could focus on his craft and secure a women without much issue.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I’m doing my school work and I start feeling a deep pain in my chest. I realize just how hopeless my situation is. I’m unemployed and unattractive. It’s really hard to improve when being in a society that favors women over men. I’m facing life with scarcity. I watch my anime and listen to my music. I try to do well in school. At the end it is just so overwhelming and brutal.

Most people that follow the casual formula don’t do all that great. I know a lawyer who worked his butt off to have the highest grade throughout college. He did internships to get into the best firms. Climbed the ladder and the most he makes is 150k.

I’m repeating stuff that has been said here but men truly are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating/career. Look at all normie good looking men who are unable or have huge difficulty in finding a partner. Look at all the men with decently high IQ and solid work ethic who are having difficulty in bringing over 6 figures. An incel like me stands no chance in the current landscape. Knowing all that really brings me down.
Here's some advice you stupid incel:
Have you tried joining a hobby group?
glasses-skin-poster-person-people-human-1177x557.jpg

All of this is just so unfair.
I bet you don't think it's unfair when you profit from it you stupid virtual foid
maxresdefault.jpg

yeeyee ass haircut nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Dude 150k a year is a shit tone of money your tripping I could hooker and drug max hard on that kind of dough but yeah I get your over all point on the other hand your in a much better place then me just saying

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
It really is. All I want is a world where being the common man is not absolute misery. In the current state they give you an illusion that through hard work and effort you can reach any economic position and date any girl you want. It’s so completely false. Science has proven that being born to rich parents and being a dummy is far better better than being born to poor parents and being high IQ. In a world where the results are largely predetermined the best thing to do would be to make it less miserable to those who weren’t given a better situation.
Your problems won't be solved through politics, nor are your problems political or societal in nature

Activity
So far there's no one here