The Vtuber board makes me want to kill myself

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
You don’t need to know anything about Vtubers to see the raw, unadulterated cringe. If you thought simping for women was bad, imagine being a low t male simping for men who pretend to be anime girls.

Enjoy

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Fresh copypasta:

I really fucking love Selen. Everything about her makes me dream for a reality where I live next door to her as a kid and we become best friends. Imagine waking up as this girl's still up playing old games, and having to carry her back to bed since she's too tired to walk there. Imagine her laughing and teasing you until you stay with her and sleep half the day away. I want to hear those loud giggles first thing in the morning. Imagine her dorky whines and laughs as she wants your attention and imagine sitting next to her in your room while you teach her how to play a video game. Selen is so cute, dorky, and lovable. She would definitely be the kind of girl you could scoop up in your arms and tease when you've had enough of her own teasing. I love her too much for words to properly convey, and if you haven't realized just how amazing having her in your life would be, I pity you. The reason she races dragons is because she isn't one, she's an angel. I LOVE THIS GIRL TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART AND SOUL TO HANDLE. I LOVE SELEN

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Fresh copypasta:

I really fucking love Selen. Everything about her makes me dream for a reality where I live next door to her as a kid and we become best friends. Imagine waking up as this girl's still up playing old games, and having to carry her back to bed since she's too tired to walk there. Imagine her laughing and teasing you until you stay with her and sleep half the day away. I want to hear those loud giggles first thing in the morning. Imagine her dorky whines and laughs as she wants your attention and imagine sitting next to her in your room while you teach her how to play a video game. Selen is so cute, dorky, and lovable. She would definitely be the kind of girl you could scoop up in your arms and tease when you've had enough of her own teasing. I love her too much for words to properly convey, and if you haven't realized just how amazing having her in your life would be, I pity you. The reason she races dragons is because she isn't one, she's an angel. I LOVE THIS GIRL TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART AND SOUL TO HANDLE. I LOVE SELEN
Tsukihi30

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Its absolutely baffling people can fall for them, I understand regular normoloids but I bet huge part of these troglytes are against regular foid streamers but happily simp for same foids just hiding under facerig.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
neet idea: larp as a vtuber
seems gay as hell and degrading but still, if your poor....
Never smelled pussy so idk if this would work or not but I had a similar gay as hell and degrading idea. People buy womens underwear used on craigslist and shit just buy a few packs of clean ones, wear them til they stink then sell them for 5x price or however much they go for. Kind of strange how if a man's wore some sort of undergarment before they depreciate in value or are even unable to be sold whereas a woman puts some on and the price goes up.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Instead of being disgusted on why such things even exist, we should ask ourselves how we could exploit this and make money from it.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I wish that I was retarded enough to enjoy this sort of shit. I get that its deplorable but holy shit the sheer investment these fuckers have to these things. I wish anything gave me that unbridled joy :feelspepo:

Activity
So far there's no one here