Discussion The truth about the new mod appointment

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Master asked me if I wanted to be a mod and I read his message and ignored it. So he gave it to @IGiveUp.

Congrats on your new post, but remember who made it possible for you to get it. I am the real mod.
I think I would be a good mod, you can ask most users and I think they’d agree. I really do care for this place and its users, but the only issue is my activity, I may not be online as much as @Master might want

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Wow big if true, you have my loyalty!
80FB7F6C 5C67 4777 A67A 8D6B60754E5E

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@Looksmax Refugee don’t try to rationalize everything, The intellect is limited, The entirely of the mind is unknowable possibility.

Trust direct personal experience more than arm chair philosophizing, we are humans, not gods

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
how can i have fun posting if youll perma ban me for my nudes
Yes it's not allowed and nobody wants to see that.
>no fun allowed because you get warning
>just have fun bro
This seems like a setup
You can have fun without being an asshole to other users or projecting your insecurities, just post like a normal person , you did used to post like that.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Yes it's not allowed and nobody wants to see that.

You can have fun without being an asshole to other users or projecting your insecurities, just post like a normal person , you did used to post like that.
normal people dont use neets.me tho

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
H
Actually they do, this place is not mentalasylum.is, many ppl here are genuine neets or have been neets for long time in the past ,or hate their jobs/uni and their daily routines and want a place to chill.
Normal ppl are welcomed here, we want more normies posting.
Holy cope you dont find these forums unless you are mentaly ill and im speaking for myself aswell

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
H

Holy cope you dont find these forums unless you are mentaly ill and im speaking for myself aswell
It's not as hard to find as you think, we got ppl coming from 4chan, reddit etc. There are only a few places for neets online.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
I'm seeing many bigoted comments down there so I just want to make this clear: any hate towards moderators will result in a permanent ban from this subreddit with no warning. This includes, but not limited to, calling moderation a "fake job" or saying that we "do it for free" Moderation is one of the most useful jobs to society.

Activity
So far there's no one here