Story The time I tried to stand up to a bully and it went wrong

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Back in middle school this white kid used to bully me. He would call me ugly, slap me, push me, etc. There was one time that he slapped me, and reflexively my eyes began to water. I don't remember exactly what, but he said something about me being a crying bitch. Anyways one day in the locker room during gym class, he threatened to beat me up. For some reason I was feeling very low inhib that day, so I did something I normally never do. I asked that kid to fight me after school. He looked shocked and didn't take it seriously, but I kept asking him to fight me until he agreed. I told him that I would fight him on Thursday after school, it was Monday at that time. I don't know why but I felt very confident I could win. I told some people about the fight for the next few days. There was actually some hype building up. On the day of the fight, in the locker room, he comes to me and basically apologizes to me. He tells me that we're friends (JFL) and he doesn't want to fight me. It felt too awkward to fight him after that so I "accepted his apology." The next day people were saying that I backed out of the fight. So basically this guy went to apologize to me, and then went around telling people I backed out of the fight. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: I felt too defeated at that point.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
After hearing this story, maybe you are not the looksmax cuck I thought you were. Also had a similar type story when I was young, but please brother learn from these types of experiences and raise yourself to your true potential. I really believe in you, your success can give a loser like me hope. Thanks.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
It feels weird to fight a person that doesn't want to fight you. Curries don't have the genetic ability to "chimp out."

I wonder what type of curry you are. There exists one state in India who stood up to the corrupt bootlickers that rule the country called india. I do not think you are part of this creed, unfortunatley they assasinated the ruler of this state. Prove to me your history, otherwise go back and hide in the looksmax realm, ruled by rainbows and ass licking.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I wonder what type of curry you are. There exists one state in India who stood up to the corrupt bootlickers that rule the country called india. I do not think you are part of this creed, unfortunatley they assasinated the ruler of this state. Prove to me your history, otherwise go back and hide in the looksmax realm, ruled by rainbows and ass licking.
My ethnicity is Punjabi. My country is Pakistan.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
My ethnicity is Punjabi. My country is Pakistan.

Ohhhhhh very interesting, perhaps this is why I have a liking for you. Like I said, please understand your true history before you relegate yourself to loser status. Many who have come from what you just said have been based individuals, I will not name them, you must find them yourself brother.

Please give me a bit of hope that you will be successful, it would mean a lot to a fool like myself.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ohhhhhh very interesting, perhaps this is why I have a liking for you. Like I said, please understand your true history before you relegate yourself to loser status. Many who have come from what you just said have been based individuals, I will not name them, you must find them yourself brother.

Please give me a bit of hope that you will be successful, it would mean a lot to a fool like myself.
This is a picture of me
09d2968e-95be-42b4-bced-91bdc04eff8f-jpeg.15600

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
This is a picture of me
09d2968e-95be-42b4-bced-91bdc04eff8f-jpeg.15600
If this is you, then what are you doing pontificating on Neet forums???? You have potential to live a great life, but you reject it, I think you have posted on these looksmax forums which have lowered your T levels. Like i said, research your place in India, are you a Lion or a monkey?

Also explain what your father is like, i think he is a pussy who defers to your mother. Explains everything that you question.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
If this is you, then what are you doing pontificating on Neet forums???? You have potential to live a great life, but you reject it, I think you have posted on these looksmax forums which have lowered your T levels. Like i said, research your place in India, are you a Lion or a monkey?

Also explain what your father is like, i think he is a pussy who defers to your mother. Explains everything that you question.
Careful bro allah only knows what this low inhib curry will do if you keep attacking his family he might challenge you to a fight on Thursday after school

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Why the hell are you even mad at this @Looksmax Refugee II are you serious right now? I dindu nuffin you're so sensitive sweetheart geez
Careful bro allah only knows what this low inhib curry will do if you keep attacking his family he might challenge you to a fight on Thursday after school

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
why you didnt beat him on the spot? i had bullies before at middle school they kept throwing things on me but i was chubby kids so it kept bouncing everytime they did manage to hit im calm person so i didnt bother at first but after days of annoying papers since i did steal one of their pens (red one i didn have one so i took it) and a ruler. i didnt steal everything im not evil and anyway they called me fatty i didnt care first times but after around a week it was so much i was really pissed after the class one of them (they were three two of them were short manlets and one was very soy muslim) did insult me and it was free time at school i just started running toward him like a true retard i didnt catch him i wasnt fast but i kept running around two mins he was heading to the bathroom and before changing directions i managed to grap him then i pushed him to the wall of the bathroom i think i did go so far? he was laying one the wall and i felt so scared at the time so i apologized to him and he did insult me.

they didnt talk to me for days but after sometime they came to apologize to me and i said whatever

now at hg to say alsalamu alikom everytime they see me tbh. the moral of the story hit anyone who anger you

Activity
So far there's no one here