NSFW The time I injured my Penis on purpose

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
There I was, standing in front of my Toilet Bowl, with a Morning Glory Average Erect Sized Penis...

During my, browsing Cam Model Days. Women would say to me "Wow your Penis is huge" I thought to myself they're probably lying. Never took it seriously, until all the Women would say pretty much the same thing. I went on Bing Image search, typed in 'Big Cock' then saw a lot there that are bigger than mine. This only made me more confused.

I wrapped my Left hand around the lower half...

One day, a Woman on there said something different, which gave me a lot more clarity on the situation. She said "Wow, you have a fat Cock" 'Ohhhhhhhh' I thought to my self relieved. That's what these Women are going on about, that makes a lot more sense.

I wrapped my Right hand around the upper half...

A few Weeks passed, I stopped browsing the Cam Model Website. Still a Virgin. I became hyper aware of all the People on the Internet, whining about having a smaller than Average Penis. This really made me feel guilty. Knowing that these Women like my Penis, and these Men don't like their own.

I clenched my Left hand firm...

I Bing Searched 'Penis Enlargement'. BIG MISTAKE. There are Males out there who go for Aesthetic Surgical Penis enlargement, only for the Operation to go wrong, resulting in life long complications Peeing, as well as it now looking worse than ever before. It was at that Night Time I knew had to do something to relieve my guilt the next Morning.

I YANKED my Right hand to the right... Penile Fracture achieved. Its lost a lot of Girth.

Moral of the Story; When a Woman tells you that you have a big Cock, it's most likely because you haven't sustained an injury down there.

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Oops; I forgot to mention that I did this self inflicted injury last Year. The Guilt of: Knowing some random Women liked my Penis; Me having Foreskin but a condition which means I can't feel pleasure anyway and knowing a lot of Men don't like their own Penis, ate me up for two Years.

Then last Year, (So that's the 3rd Year after Web-cam browsing days) I discovered about the, gone wrong Penis enlargements. That was the last straw, the Guilt out-weighed the inaction.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here