Story The time i got rejected by an Orge

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Back in high school in my sophomore year there was this obese and extremely ugly girl she was cool and super nice to everyone including me. an old friend of mine called her Shrek jokingly and everyone laughed including her it was her nickname from then on. I'm just sitting in class minding my own business reading my game informer magazine and they were talking to her about setting her up with someone, she said she had a boyfriend but no one really believed her. They kept naming the guys in the classroom then someone said "well what about Saito?" I kept reading my magazine when I heard my name, she said "no he's waay too small" and everyone started to laugh at me. One dude came to me and said "bro you just got rejected by Shrek!" I just rolled my eyes and kept looking at my magazine. even though she was very disgusting looking and I would never want to touch her it was still very humiliating being rejected by one of the ugliest girls in the school, even though I never liked her.:feelsrope:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
These kinds of rejections can really tear you down a notch, just ruining any confidence you may have had :(

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
These kinds of rejections can really tear you down a notch, just ruining any confidence you may have had :(
Years of that is why I'm so low self esteem and have social anxiety. It's hard to get rid of.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
she said she had a boyfriend but no one really believed her.
Even the ugliest, fattest and smelliest ogre can get a boyfriend.

When a woman says she has a bf, it's almost always true, if not, that simply means her current options are not good enough for her.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Even the ugliest, fattest and smelliest ogre can get a boyfriend.

When a woman says she has a bf, it's almost always true, if not, that simply means her current options are not good enough for her.
So disgusting, all women have it easy when it comes to finding someone.

Activity
So far there's no one here