Story The time I got brutalised by my oneitis

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Back in high school, I had oneitis for this girl that sat next to me in math class. Her face was easily a 9/10. There were two other guys at our table. One day in class she asked the two other guys at our table to feel her hand, she wanted to know if her hand was soft. The guys didn't want to do it. They were kind of the serious type of guys that didn't do stupid things like that. She kept asking them to feel her hand, and she started to get annoyed when they refused. I had my head down like an aspie, pretending to do math problems, and acting like I wasn't listening in on the conversation. Then one of the guys pointed to me and told my oneitis "why don't you ask him?" She looked uncomfortable and said in a low voice "he's...... dirty." FUCKING BRUTAL SKIN COLOR PILL. I WAS CONSIDERED DIRTY AND UNTOUCHABLE JUST BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF MY SKIN!
Sad Shower GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Then one of the guys pointed to me and told my oneitis "why don't you ask him?" She looked uncomfortable and said in a low voice "he's...... dirty." FUCKING BRUTAL SKIN COLOR PILL. I WAS CONSIDERED DIRTY AND UNTOUCHABLE JUST BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF MY SKIN!
the same foid probably has Blm or some shit in her Twitter bio, these cunts are so fake and backstabbing. 90% of white foids are racist af

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
>Not farting in her face to show her the true meaning of dirty

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Understood. In group therapy, my oneitis sat near an Italian boy daily. One day, a young, light-skinned Black male sat near her and wrapped his arms around her for a project. He called her "Sweetie".

Activity
So far there's no one here