The state of neets.me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
subhumans arguing about the superior race, which incel gets laid the most, which user is a gloe nigger has been like 90 percent of all threads latley. This is what not getting coochie does to a nigga:feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
just like my bro @Disorder look at him rotting on neets.me on his phone he doesnt even want to join the action
93EFC4A8 A05A 4C0C BA28 117DE7079718

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What's the name of this? For research purposes of course.
I would if I was you. Move more inland though you will slay like a god. There are at least three blacks that I know of here you @Atila and @VoDkA I'm sure there are more lurking again my issue is not with black men but white holes who abandoned there race in California

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I would if I was you. Move more inland though you will slay like a god. There are at least three blacks that I know of here you @Atila and @VoDkA I'm sure there are more lurking again my issue is not with black men but white holes who abandoned there race in California
You forgot my nigga @incelkingkong

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Fuck dude how is my theory even questionable at this point is beyond me
Just be a tyrone bro most blacks are ugly and dont get anything i dont give a fuck what you see in burgerland

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just be a tyrone bro most blacks are ugly and dont get anything i dont give a fuck what you see in burgerland
Let me get this straight there are now 4 black users here none of them are incels but all the whites are but your going to denie the evidence right before your very eyes. That is gigga low iq. Especially coming from you. Do you fuck white bitches or what? Then stfu already I'm tired of it.

Nope dude I live in a fucking low income shit apartment complex with maybe 70 men here all the blacks have gf here. Not one white dude slays here. You should really check out my city you would be worshipped.

Activity
So far there's no one here