The spam has already started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
I want to congratulate @FastBananaCEO, a known Incels.co spammer “postmaxxer”, in that despite joining the forum literally today, he alone has already contributed over 10% of this websites’ posts.

I love entering a thread, and seeing the very funny diCaprio meme GIF repeated over 20x between every message in the thread, alongside poorly spelled very insightful two-word comments.

This enhances my forum experience.

I wish to see more wholesome content from this leader of the community. Thanks and applause to Mr. FastBanana

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I've been disturbed by this aswell. If we were to let low effort posts on the forum, it will inevidably turn into .co v2. Eventually noone will post serious threads or put any effort whatsoever into their posts, as it'd be reduntant. It's not going to be read anyways. Why bother? Just spam.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
@Cerberus thoughts about this? How about temporary bans for low effort posting? Or a cooldown between posts or something? This will destroy the forum, perhaps not now, but when there are more members.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I just wanted to be #1 that's all.

I'm done now.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Also I don't spam anyway. Nearly all of my posts are genuinely serious discussions and convos with ppl.
Gif

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I've been disturbed by this aswell. If we were to let low effort posts on the forum, it will inevidably turn into .co v2. Eventually noone will post serious threads or put any effort whatsoever into their posts, as it'd be reduntant. It's not going to be read anyways. Why bother? Just spam.
Yes, this shit is so annoying. There aren't any incentives to post maxx anyway due to the lack of ranks. People just do it because their brains have become rotten to it and can't read anything longer than a single sentence

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Yes, this shit is so annoying. There aren't any incentives to post maxx anyway due to the lack of ranks. People just do it because their brains have become rotten to it and can't read anything longer than a single sentence

Did you read FastBanana’s comment? He said he wanted to be #1 in posts.

Even though there are no ranks, the dopamine pathways have already been established, users from .co will instinctively replicate that behaviour here for a perceived social ranking. These sites cater to people leaning more into the autism spectrum, so don’t expect users here to be accurately tuned in to social norms.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Did you read FastBanana’s comment? He said he wanted to be #1 in posts.

Even though there are no ranks, the dopamine pathways have already been established, users from .co will instinctively replicate that behaviour here for a perceived social ranking. These sites cater to people leaning more into the autism spectrum, so don’t expect users here to be accurately tuned in to social norms.
That's ultimately a meaningless goal, it's not like ranks where it will give you a permanently new colour. He'll just be outmatched by someone eventually, and what is he gonna do then? Spam the forum with another 300 rat shit posts to be #1 again? It ruins the coziness of the forum because he just wants to be a little attention whore

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I want to congratulate @FastBananaCEO, a known Incels.co spammer “postmaxxer”, in that despite joining the forum literally today, he alone has already contributed over 10% of this websites’ posts.

I love entering a thread, and seeing the very funny diCaprio meme GIF repeated over 20x between every message in the thread, alongside poorly spelled very insightful two-word comments.

I wish to see more wholesome content from this leader of the community. Thanks and applause to Mr. FastBanana
Hes based

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Eh... I don't care that much about spammers honestly.

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

JFL wait until the dude with the reaction bot and the post bot show up

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
JFL wait until the dude with the reaction bot and the post bot show up
@Ritalincel has the choice not to post so far

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

Its over for postmaxxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here