The reason women don't like me

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
They sense my intense aura and get scared. They know I am a main character, and they are shy of the spotlight. Indeed assocation with me entails a whole new world they aren't ready for. Indeed all women are out of my league, in that they are below me :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
They sense my intense aura and get scared. They know I am a main character, and they are shy of the spotlight. Indeed assocation with me entails a whole new world they aren't ready for. Indeed all women are out of my league, in that they are below me :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Except the exact opposite is supposed to happen :feelslol:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I don't get it bro
Spell it out for an incel
Intense aura (body language, personality, and looks)
Main Character ( aforementioned, high status)
“The spotlight” AKA High status af AKA Pussy magnet

The ingredients to literally attract any girl in a 5 mile radius

Women never cares about being in the spotlight like guys, they get in the spotlight by getting with a guy like that.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
9EC7CC35 86A3 4E41 899A D6D214FD0E80
A98202FE 6336 47AA 8358 BDC6F4009BC4

There is a difference @Looksmax Refugee II

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@Looksmax Refugee II i seriously am super curious to how you look like, because if you aren’t as bad looking as you say you are, it’ll be big life fuel for you.

You can trust me dude, I used to be a looks autismo since 2018 I could help you a bit, but you’ll probably decline

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee II i seriously am super curious to how you look like, because if you aren’t as bad looking as you say you are, it’ll be big life fuel for you.

You can trust me dude, I used to be a looks autismo since 2018 I could help you a bit, but you’ll probably decline
This man taught me you musn't trust anyone
angry attack on titan GIF by Funimation

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
This man taught me you musn't trust anyone
angry attack on titan GIF by Funimation
In reality, you can never trust anyone, if you never want to be betrayed

Part of valued relationships is being able to be vulnerable and have this invisible trust between you that is never broken.

If someone has been trustworthy and has displayed clear signs, they are either a psychopath, or they are genuine.

Psychopaths will have to be revealed sooner or later, they will eventually expose themselves, and if you really think my big objective is to dox you, then you’re delusional

end of my PSA

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
this level of cope is unprecedented even for @Looksmax Refugee[/USE
[/QUOTE]
K
In reality, you can never trust anyone, if you never want to be betrayed

Part of valued relationships is being able to be vulnerable and have this invisible trust between you that is never broken.

If someone has been trustworthy and has displayed clear signs, they are either a psychopath, or they are genuine.

Psychopaths will have to be revealed sooner or later, they will eventually expose themselves, and if you really think my big objective is to dox you, then you’re delusional

end of my PSA
Too embarrased to post face after I talked myself up to much. It's only fair if I show myself in my final. Just wait for me to leanmax. You'll still be on this forum 5 months from now right?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just do it in PMs mate, you got me here and discord
It's too sensitive of a thing to entrust to anyone. Sorry but you'd have to be Saint tier level trustworthy. Huge liability considering the shit I said on here. Really don't want the slightest anxiety my face would be associated with it.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It's too sensitive of a thing to entrust to anyone. Sorry but you'd have to be Saint tier level trustworthy. Huge liability considering the shit I said on here. Really don't want the slightest anxiety my face would be associated with it.
I don’t think I’ve ever done anything untrustworthy on here that I can recollect, I take these things very seriously too, I understand, so I won’t push any more

Activity
So far there's no one here