Serious The reason why I have no zeal to "get my life together"

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's because I have no reason to.
Normies do it for financial security but I have no reason to care that much about that because my parents will never kick me out and if they die before me, which I hope they don't, I'll inherit their possessions anyway.
Normies do it for their gfs but I'll never have one.
Normies do it to consoom, but I can consoom and buy copes without a career.
Normies do it to save face but I'm already a truecel and people will forever see me in a negative way so why should I care?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If you can afford you copes, there's no real reason to change anything about your life. Unless you have certain goals, like getting married and building a family, of course.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Normies expect you to have the same work ethic as them but in reality we are in very different circumstances because they have a family to support whereas an incel doesn't have the same pressure on him. In the workplace normies are always afraid of being fired whereas an incel can get fired and just claim welfare or else just rope if all else fails because an incel has that option whereas if you are a father roping isn't really an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
No jawline,
try chewing or get jaw surgery
manletism
how tall exactly? wear lifts.
looking south Asian
Are you part Asian? More masculine or feminine? if first get tats and try to yakuzamaxx or tiktok/kpop max

its not over (y)

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Normies expect you to have the same work ethic as them but in reality we are in very different circumstances because they have a family to support whereas an incel doesn't have the same pressure on him.

Activity
So far there's no one here