I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
reading 40 millenium of cultivation, good book

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
This should be pinned.

I'm currently reading Main Currents of Marxism. My ADHD-addled brain usually stands in the way between me and such dense, long books, but I hope I'll be able to finish it nonetheless.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
51ryPa0RVWL AC SY400

龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
what should we start with ? lets try " ghost blows out the light"

龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
i have read alot of novels but they mostly really long so not sure if we can use them

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
was reading dostoevskys brothers karazamov but i have no discipline to continue my concentration is so bad

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I have a shit concentration span
You don't need it, I have it bad like you, too. Reading is one of those things that you get into flow for in around 10-15 minutes and once you're invested into the story, the next time you read that buffer period either won't exist or will be very short.
I'm speaking from experience, and I don't even read.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
You don't need it, I have it bad like you, too. Reading is one of those things that you get into flow for in around 10-15 minutes and once you're invested into the story, the next time you read that buffer period either won't exist or will be very short.
I'm speaking from experience, and I don't even read.
Do you read online or buy copies

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I read a lot of books when I was a kid. Now, I'm more interested in books with illustrations/comics or manga since I veer more towards drawing. Last book I read thoroughly must of been Sandokan, however, I'll be open to read a book if everyone here nominates one for a group reading.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Finished reading Friendship and virtue ethics in the Book of Job by Patricia Vesely and started reading Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis. I'm continuing to read Calvin's Institutions…, but I need something lighter to read alongside it to keep my motivation.

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
I'm currently reading Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion if it counts (I'm not sure if this thread is only for fiction or for all books).
Not even in my wildest imagination would I have pictured a brony who reads theology.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Finished Mere Christianity -- didn't like it that much, I'm not in the target but I felt obligated to read it because it's such a classic. Now reading Mere Calvinism by Jim Scott Orrick, also started getting into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic the comic book series -- believe it or not, I'm a huge fan of the show, but I've never tried "reading" the comic books.
Not even in my wildest imagination would I have pictured a brony who reads theology.
I see philosophy, religion and the magic of friendship as interconnected. :yay:

Last edited:
龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
Once I experienced visual novels, I couldn't go back to the basics. Book publishers are PC as fuck.
never read one but i have alot of friends who are addicted to them

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
81l271UiWaL

Been reading this for motivation and insight. It's much better than I expected.

龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
just remembered that i was reading lord of the mysteries, i think i need to complete it later

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
currently reading the Fountainhead by ayn rand

Activity
So far there's no one here