Discussion The problem with being a NEET or Wagie

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Finding meaning.

When you are a NEET, you have nothing to do. If you are a very creative person you may be able to find meaning in it by fulfilling your creative pursuits.
For the other 99.7% of people, that simply doesn't cut it. I mean what do you do all day? Sleep, drugs, browse the Internet, Eat, Play Video Games, and that is more or less it.

It is a life without responsibility or structure and it can feel very devouring sometimes.

Well how about being a wagie?

Your some guy in his 20s who is struggling with what to do and you decide to go to your local Micky D's
'
You go to work early in the morning to work some job you don't care about then you come home to your studio department just to have some to eat, take a shower and relax for a few hours then repeat. It has no purpose to it, you work just to survive; you don't work to live.

It is hard in for men in our modern society to find something worth doing, women have become these self centered, completely selfish with no regard to others, and still living in some fantasy for having un while your young. Well until you become some divorcee then you get married to some guy cuz he is stable and your life is miserable because you didn't want this guy, you didn't want this responsibility, and that is the problem with modern women; they are taught that being a mother and a wife is an oppressive construct and that abandoning responsibility and being "Independent" is "empowering."

If I have learned anything about the manosphere, it is that people desperately need people who are important in their lives. Without anyone or anything to live for we crumble.

The whole idea of a loving stable family, and commitment has been dissolved and as a result you have our current circumstances.

Let me know what you think of my deduction

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Sounds accurate to me. In armies, soldiers are willing to die for their leaders.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
astute deduction. we are tasked to explore our relationship to meaning from the ground level. corportations will not work. 'find your woman' also, a no-go.

we cannot find meaning in the relationships our parents had in centuries past. we must live without. without meaning or value. without a culture, society or a tribe of any kind. what will we become? what will god mold us into? what will the simulation produce for us– us who have lived without?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
the only action one can take that would have any purpose is to destroy and kill everything
ABrPZED 700b

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
At that point, I would just want to create my own business and personal Streams of income
yeah would be nice to have more money as a NEET. seems easier said than done ive never had income that wasnt from a job given to me.

Activity
So far there's no one here