The problem with azn kweens

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The problem with azn kweens is that no matter how you try to cope about it they should really stick to asian guys and non asian guys should steer clear of them. Now I'm not saying I'm not attracted to any of them but it's just not a good idea ever to ltr one. We already know how self hating azn holes are and this is what leads them to seek non asian men. This makes noodles mentally unstable and it would probably be hellish to be around them.

They also don't have anywhere near the best physical features on average despite the yellow fever pushed by the spread of asian culture. This is why many of them turn to surgeries but even so they have a high chance of giving you ugly, short incel sons aka ER factories. On top of that they are well known to be gold diggers but I'll let that slide because it applies to all holes.

In conclusion noodles who racemix is a red flag and a disaster waiting to happen. Inb4 @Looksmax[UWSL]Refugee II rages in the replies.[/UWSL]

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
True. I would only breed with a women that cancels out my bad features anyways.

Also rate this tall azn kween.😍 You are 100% coping if you say you wouldn't

Of course I would but that's because I'm a trucel not because I'm obsessed with them. It's irrelevant either way since she's larping in that video acting like she doesn't have high standards yet she literally admits not dating below 6' or asians jfl

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Huge cope if i show where im at right now i get @NeverEndingWinter telling everybody that im bragging again
Do it. Do it. Do it.
Svl 9ZGQ 400x400

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Of course I would but that's because I'm a trucel not because I'm obsessed with them. It's irrelevant either way since she's larping in that video acting like she doesn't have high standards yet she literally admits not dating below 6' or asians jfl
@Looksmax Refugee II thinks when she said she never dated asian before that curries have a change wake up to reality curryboy

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah I didn't know. I hate her now. I actually lose oneitis for women when they reveal their evil personalities. I eventually lose oneitis for every girl because all women are evil in one way or another.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Every girl you see has atleast sucked 10
Dicks the fuck are you on about
Yes I lose oneitis for every girl eventually like I said. Sometimes when I don't hear them speak much. and see there angelic beautiful faces, I imagine them to be nice kind people. The truth shows itself always though. I decided to leave behind that life a few days ago for this reason.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes I lose oneitis for every girl eventually like I said. Sometimes when I don't hear them speak much. and see there angelic beautiful faces, I imagine them to be nice kind people. The truth shows itself always though. I decided to leave behind that life a few days ago for this reason.
The problem is you've decided to leave that life behind more times than celtic decided to leave the forum

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Honestly though I've had the same experience as you in the past I've assumed some girls would be decent because they acted kind and polite but over time they reveal their true colors and they're all the same when they think they'll get away with it, selfish, entitled and evil.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Honestly though I've had the same experience as you in the past I've assumed some girls would be decent because they acted kind and polite but over time they reveal their true colors and they're all the same when they think they'll get away with it, selfish, entitled and evil.
Wolves in sheeps clothings. Devil cloaked as angels of light

Activity
So far there's no one here