Discussion The original black pill.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Wow he's surprisingly high IQ, when was this recorded?. No wonder he got MeToo'd.

Speaking of comedians, Bill Burr was good once upon a time, then he became a cuck and married some golddigger thot

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Wow he's surprisingly high IQ, when was this recorded?. No wonder he got MeToo'd.

Speaking of comedians, Bill Burr was good once upon a time, then he became a cuck and married some golddigger thot
2013? Maybe not original then, not sure.

Yeah, when Bill got married, he stopped boozing and got kids. His wife is annoying as fuck. Bill is now NPC.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
2013? Maybe not original then, not sure.

Yeah, when Bill got married, he stopped boozing and got kids. His wife is annoying as fuck. Bill is now NPC.
Also I heard his wife wanted an open relationship but my memory is hazy.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Also I heard his wife wanted an open relationship but my memory is hazy.
She got caught being in a male strip club. Fans had an outrage when Bill responded that he trusts his wife and it's not a big deal. He releases 2 podcasts every week and his wife has said tons of disturbing things. In JRE, Joe said Bill that their wives would leave them if they didn't have all the money they have, Bill just responded "Yeah..."

Bill was the one against open relationship when they talked about it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Pin by Anna Ondracek on Louis CK stuff | Celebrity yearbook photos,  Yearbook photos, High school yearbook photos

He looked like one of the Columbine kids

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz
NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
skullmogs me. anyway he's watering it down hard. he can't name the foid so it's whatever

Activity
So far there's no one here