The one group of people who hate Egyptian the most

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
are Sudanese
Every Sudanese I met hated Egyptians with a passion
Mostly because of the war in Darfur between Bedouin Muslims from Levantine, Egyptian and northern Sudanese
Also for some reason most Sudanese are obsessed with Blue Nile and claim its theirs

I'm guessing this is similar to @Looksmax Refugee where Pakistan and India have conflict and hate eachother to no end
Also @NeverEndingWinter, Iraq and Iran have had wars against each other for a long time

Weird to have wars in countries right next to eachother

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The British forced Sudan to be a part of the British Protecterate against the wish of the Sudanese Arabs. Remember the Egyptians forces were allied with the British armed forces in defeating the self proclaimed Mahdi.
Colonial borders have been a disaster for Muslims; nationalism was a fairly new concept for the Muslim world

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
are Sudanese
Mostly because of the war in Darfur between Bedouin Muslims from Levantine, Egyptian and northern Sudanese
Also for some reason most Sudanese are obsessed with Blue Nile and claim its theirs

I'm guessing this is similar to @Looksmax Refugee where Pakistan and India have conflict and hate eachother to no end
Also @NeverEndingWinter, Iraq and Iran have had wars against each other for a long time

Aren't Sudanese black? They want to be kangz so badly.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Sudanese Arabs have loads of skin colors. Some have black skin and some look very Indian and others look like typical Arabs.
Arabs are a patriarchal race, the only thing that matters is one's fathers lineage to be widely accepted as an Arab.
But Sudan isn't all Arab, there are also Nubians and cushitc races like the Beja.
South Sudan is mainly black (Dinka)

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
How long has egypt been majority caucasoid?
I've heard that migration back to africa could have started as early as 25,000 years ago when the ice sheets covered most of europe

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Sudan is mostly lightskin or brown skin black with some people being from south Sudan where everyone is very dark skin

Look at Abdullah The Butcher, he's from Sudan and his skin is chocolate coloured really
AbdullahTheButcher

Sayyed Mohammed Ahmad Abdullah says that he is the Egyptian hulk it he is from Sudan
Greem man

This is what a south Sudanese man looks like
South Sudanese men 1024x680

There is a big difference between them. South Sudan's religion is Christianity whereas Sudan's religion is Islam
They want da pyramidz for themselves
Its mostly because in the Mahdist war. Egypt allied with Britan to fight Sudan and even all the other countries such as Italy, the Congo and Ethiopia but that was mainly their fault for starting conflicts with them

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
are Sudanese

You Are Sudanese.
beautiful-muslim-girl-in-southern-egypt-picture-id637978470

Wear HeadScarf @Braziliancel193

Activity
So far there's no one here