vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
7E2F1242 7B5D 4D80 A7EC A263F4E19467

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
When I was on Reddit I used to see posts from MAGA "Shekelstein controls the world" types saying stuff like "THE NORMIES ARE GETTING REDPILLED" or "REDDIT IS WAKING UP" whenever they saw a post that got thousands of upvotes that was even slightly not the most radical libtard simp cuck progressive whatever position you could hold.

I've seen thousands of the "THEY'RE WAKING UP" type posts but I've never actually seen the "they" waking up.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
When I was on Reddit I used to see posts from MAGA "Shekelstein controls the world" types saying stuff like "THE NORMIES ARE GETTING REDPILLED" or "REDDIT IS WAKING UP" whenever they saw a post that got thousands of upvotes that was even slightly not the most radical libtard simp cuck progressive whatever position you could hold.

I've seen thousands of the "THEY'RE WAKING UP" type posts but I've never actually seen the "they" waking up.
because normies and foids are already blackpilled they just act bluepilled

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
because normies and foids are already blackpilled they just act bluepilled
View attachment 17419
You're giving them too much credit. As if they know the reality but act otherwise. I don't think that's the case at all. Most of them do not think about anything deeper than what their favorite sports player did with his wife on the weekend. They don't even know what pill they are. They know nothing about themselves. They might as well not even exist.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
As if they know the reality but act otherwise.
exactly reality is to brutal and humans are emotional cucks thats why they can keep up with these levels of delusion and coping because it feels good

Activity
So far there's no one here