The neets manifesto

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
1. As a neet I will leach off of the normies tax dollars and bleed them dry while in the mean time eating as many chicken tendies as humanly possible
2. The neet passively does nothing to contribute to society in any productive fashion.
A. Why should he if society rewards the neet with nothing in return
1. Low wages represent slavery with nothing to show for.
2. Feminist cunts offer nothing again in return for our labors. The juice isnt worth the squeeze.
3. With housing food, goods and service with adjusted cost of wages is not sufficient then why should the neet want to practice good hygiene or morals when society doesn't reflect it's due process.
4. The neets passive aggressive behavior is a direct correlation of how the neet is treated in return for his labor with nothing to gain. so the neet again leaches off normie tax dollars and uses the welfare system to his advantage so he may at least have a pittance of security as apposed to being used for cheap labor where he is covered with absolutely no financial or emotional fall back.
5. The neet represents nothing more then the reflection of the break down of society with its authoritarian over lords discriminating against none nero typical individuals.
6. The neet is given nothing except frozen chicken tendies as his jewish over lords control currency rates and cost of education again the juice isnt worth the squeeze
7. In a highly specialized economy with out the proper skills and education the neet is obsolete so he becomes omnipotent in his own fashion watching normies toil away the neet is reborn into a societal apparition except he is solid in form.
8. The neet is clever like a fox dodging normies obtuse social confinements. While carving his own paradigm.
9. The neet is neither more or less happier then the normie cult rulers. He gets by using creative ways to entertain himself and his neet colleagues if he is ever so lucky.
10. The neet has abandoned society norms to gain his own sense of independence through reverse engendering of society's expectations

My fellow neets feel free to add to the neets manifesto

Last edited:
Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Will be hung up in neet sanctuaries

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
normies, chads and even foids can be NEETS, i am incel and blackpilled first NEET second, i am not proud or happy being either, i am not NEET by choice nor subhuman by choice, idc about society but i want money for my copes and my independence from my parents. If I had a choice of having a job from my home I would do it, cause I am not social irl and can't be around others

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
normies, chads and even foids can be NEETS, i am incel and blackpilled first NEET second, i am not proud or happy being either, i am not NEET by choice not subhuman by choice, idc about society but i want money for my copes and my independence from my parents. If I had a choice of having a job from my home I would do it, cause I am not social irl
Are u nt? Some neets dont have a choice but to be a neet like myself. You might find when u try to break free that you were already some what free but we never truly brake free from the human condition unless we are born independently wealthy. The neet is neither free or a slave unless he is affluent. Low wages is not going to get you far either your chasing a carrot on a stick. Unless you make 60k and above its probably not worth your time laboring and even 60k is a meager wage

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Are u nt? Some neets dont have a choice but to be a neet like myself. You might find when u try to break free that you were already some what free but we never truly brake free from the human condition unless we are born independently wealthy. The neet is neither free or a slave unless he is affluent. Low wages is not going to get you far either your chasing a carrot on a stick. Unless you make 60k and above its probably not worth your time laboring and even 60k is a meager wage
i am not NT enough to get a low wage job, once again I am not NEET by choice and I don't like being NEET, suck when you can't even live alone

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am not NT enough to get a low wage job, once again I am not NEET by choice and I don't like being NEET, suck when you can't even live alone
Got it I'm sorry to here that your having a difficult time as am I. Do you live in the states? I might be able to help you find housing?

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Got it I'm sorry to here that your having a difficult time as am I. Do you live in the states? I might be able to help you find housing?
no, i am from Europe

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Darn in the states we have low income housing vouchers where u only have to pay 30 percent of your income so rent can be very cheep? Do u get any neet bux ?
no for several reasons, one being that I live with my parents(providers)and i don't want to visit a psycaetrist and stuff, also the government would force me to get a job, since I am not disabled or with heavy mental disorders, cause they don't get the suffering I've been through

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
1. As a neet I will leach off of the normies tax dollars and bleed them dry while in the mean time eating as many chicken tendies as humanly possible
2. The neet passively does nothing to contribute to society in any productive fashion.
A. Why should he if society rewards the neet with nothing in return
1. Low wages represent slavery with nothing to show for.
2. Feminist cunts offer nothing again in return for our labors. The juice isnt worth the squeeze.
3. With housing food, goods and service with adjusted cost of wages is not sufficient then why should the neet want to practice good hygiene or morals when society doesn't reflect it's due process.
4. The neets passive aggressive behavior is a direct correlation of how the neet is treated in return for his labor with nothing to gain. so the neet again leaches off normie tax dollars and uses the welfare system to his advantage so he may at least have a pittance of security as apposed to being used for cheap labor where he is covered with absolutely no financial or emotional fall back.
5. The neet represents nothing more then the reflection of the break down of society with its authoritarian over lords discriminating against none nero typical individuals.
6. The neet is given nothing except frozen chicken tendies as his jewish over lords control currency rates and cost of education again the juice isnt worth the squeeze
7. In a highly specialized economy with out the proper skills and education the neet is obsolete so he becomes omnipotent in his own fashion watching normies toil away the neet is reborn into a societal apparition except he is solid in form.
8. The neet is clever like a fox dodging normies obtuse social confinements. While carving his own paradigm.
9. The neet is neither more or less happier then the normie cult rulers. He gets by using creative ways to entertain himself and his neet colleagues if he is ever so lucky.
10. The neet has abandoned society norms to gain his own sense of independence through reverse engendering of society's expectations

My fellow neets feel free to add to the neets manifesto
if only i had a million

Activity
So far there's no one here