The Neet's Commitment to Life (Your Future and Your Worries)

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Proclamation of Peace announcement by the D'Vida Private Contract Association

Thank you for your time and attention.

Proclamation of Peace Announcement PDF (Declaration of Non-Consent backed by the Jurisdiction of the Kingdom of David– The book of Life)

Direct website
http://proclamationofpeace.org

There will be a few other sites to visit to comprehend this information. An astounding document I would suggest is compiled by Ken Cousens:
Overview of the World System of Bondage and Seperation from Life
pdf
audiobook via youtube

If you found yourself walking among a battle between parties and you saw this battle was not conducive to Life and you wished to leave this battlefield, you have the sound mind and knowledge to do so. We all will make the choice weather to be with Life or with a phantom battle between a dazed-and-confused party and a psychopathic trickester who wishes to consume the zombies (the presumed dead). (My flowery language)

The Proclamation of Peace (The Royal Proclamation of Peace and Sovereign Integrity and the Individual Mandate of Non-Consent) is an important set of documents prepared by the House of Weems (of the lineage of the House of David) will help all people, men women and children, begin to take the journey into life by learning to correct our status from that of Bonded Surety Beholden to a Bankrupt Corporation to the more aligned status of Living Men and Women of the Land with Creator Capacity to Shephard Life.

OK with protection of the Private Contract Association and with your informed choice to walk into balance with Life, there will be an era of Peace and Prosperity for Earth that will continue forevermore. So you extend yourself and your gifts to help your fellow man as yourself, the gift of Life will continue to multiply. The private society holds a remedy that is sound with the highest jurisdiction on the planet.

From the day we were born, governments have held our true frequency signatures with presumption of our consent to a society of a cult of death based around astrology, numerology and symbology via hidden-in-plain-sight principles dating back beyond the ancient Egyptian mystery schools. It is a battlefield. The knowledge of the basis for these concepts has been withheld. This understanding will take some education on the foundations of the history of law and money-mechanics to grasp. We will continue to watch it play out. We must choose where we stand and claim the status to stand there, in peace and in the kingdom of Life.

Our response is to go to peace within. For there is no external enemy that which we agree to contractually bond ourselves to outward juristictions and structures of imposed law. The day for war is finished and behind. Standing in peace we are offered remedy for understanding this significant swindle.

It will be a path of education and integration!

What would this mean for a Neet? Ultimately a Neet seemingly lacks the pushing power to create a lasting, meaningful impact. What is the dream of a Neet? It's not that a Neet has a lack of love. The Neet values his creative capacity so highly, he will refuse all low offers of bonded slavery, such that he is aware. Be thou aware. Claim your estate and build your nest to provide value to all those you meet. Uplifting ourselves and each other is the primary effort for all people now.

Do no harm. Be at peace. Uplift your neighbor. Stay in your lane. The unified field for mankind is online. Man is telepathic and empathipathic. We feel all and injustice must now wane. Forgive your enemy as he has shown you the totality of life's mystery. Let's build a happy land with our hard won values and principles.

–artificialanecdote
House of Donalds

May God's favor be ever with your brave heart and creative wills

KingOfEternity

KingOfEternity

NEET
Nov 28, 2021
The hearts of most people long for deliverance; for fulfillment, peace, reassurance that quiets all doubt. For a sense of completion.

The morally questionable things they do are often done from a place of compulsion and ignorance; attempts to gather the scattered puzzle pieces of how we and others can attain that salvation. In each generation, the scavenging for pieces begins anew, with the paths previously walked marked, and their immediate obstructions solved. There is no clear answer. We're forced, by the nature of our existence, to take shots in the dark forever. Until the answer is found, or this venture ends in our ceasing to exist.

The paradox is this: to seek peace is to detach oneself from the means of assuring it while alive. Even if we espouse peace, our ephemeral lives and the need for us to be mired in chaos to survive will make it fleeting.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
@KingOfEternity Thoughtful response.

Does beng mired in chaos help everyone to feel alive? People are weakened but they are tremendously strong of will and heart.

The completion is close, Now and has already happened. It is us, the people who are in cognative dissonance. Who did what? Where are we?

Could you imagine that the problem is singular and scattered. That there is one solution for the one problem that has been crafted for us to partake in a grand quantum adventure? Turns out the problem is one and the solution is one. And a sigh of relief.

If I experience myself and my subjectivity one way and someone else sees me another way, who is correct? Who am I? Who is it possible for me to be? Having voluntarily contractually bonded my creative capacities to allow another user to use and benefit from my Self estate, I would be formally playing an important role for them even while feigning ignorance about it.

Wrapped in a containment field of someone else's design, I would only be able to create within the bounds of that field, having agreed to the set of rules. And it happened as I was born so I was not knowledgable to the agreement. Now that I have gained in wisdom and have learned of the status and constraints that were placed upon my life, I can rescind consent.

I somewhat disagree that to seek peace means to detatch. We seek rest from a battle that has ended. But we will not allow ourselves rest until we help others. The only way out is In. To come together we will choose to formally enter Life and as the possibility of building a working universe becomes a spark in the imagination, it is Real.

I now will formally enter into a contract with Life. The rules for Life are mainly: help build peace. Clearly.

To know peace, you would be unafraid to attatch and unattatch as needed. Leaving the containment field that uses illusory debt instruments to place copyright claims on every part of the living flesh and blood man would be quite intense without a Sactuary unified field upholding the sanctity of Life. That's what I have presented above with the website to POP Proclamation of Peace. And it is historic if anything has ever been historic ever. Blink and you'll miss it.

Any neets here interested in the Soverignty Law movement??? :cool:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here