The neet starters hand guide

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
1. Neet bucks; one must establish a mental disability with a therapist or psychologist. Then apply for ssdi benefits. Once one has a invisible disability its almost impossible to take away those benefits. Always play the sympathy card with your parents as well so the neet can get petty bucks from relatives. Try to keep a good relationship with your family so you may get as many sympathy bucks as possible.

2. Neet housing; living with parents is preferable however not every neet gets along well with there parents so then in this case one must get on a low income housing list. I live in a spacious studio down town in a metropolitan city with a wonderful view of the city and walking distance to any amenity I need for only $230 a month.

3. Side hustle; it's always preferred to have an under the table job so that your not paying taxes to a jew. So in my case I work for grubhub delivering food. It's a great side hustle for a neet. Minimal contact with normies. And if a neet makes less then 12,000 a year he gets to avoid taxes all together and keep every shekel in his pocket. Also I get 30 cents a mile so in the end a jew may have to pay the neet. Jews hate neets because we always get around the jews silly games.

4. Wardrobe; a neet mustn't worry about his appearance. No decent woman would ever respect a neet so there is no need to impress a food. So always wear a 100 percent cotton thread counts, always wear sweat pants, a tank top with a long sleep thin flannel and scarf for the winter months. Nike air monark's are the most functional shoe for a neet. Especially if one needs a wider shoe.

5. Hygiene; a neet must have a bidet installed in his toilet to avoid wasting time wiping and spending shekels on toilet paper. It also insurance you will only need to shower once or twice a week. My bum is ultra clean and takes me two seconds to wipe so I'm extra comfy. A neet must have a message shower head handy to insure ultimate comfort along with a shower chair. Only a normie fool stands while he bathes. Always shave your head once a month no need for a barber. It keeps your head nice and cool in the summer and you spend less money on shampoo.

6. Entertainment; a neet must have a cord cutting tv to allow for the cheapest entertainment possible weather it be a roku or apple tv ones a neet has his subscription hes is not obligated to keep those subscription. A neet never fully commits that would not be comfy or cozy.

6. Diet; a neet mustn't worry about living a long life so feel free to indulge in sweets and delicious meats. A neets life span is from 1 to 50 on average. I'm 40 years old. I'm looking forward to an eternal rest where I will never be bothered by a another normie again. Embrace death for it is nothing more then a rebirth of neet hood. Imagine floating freely through space while having your pick of the finest indulgences.

7. Transportation; a neet mustn't have a fancy automobile a 1995 camry is the perfect neet car. It has a spacious trunk, decent gas mileage and maintenance is minimal at best. A neet needs to feel the cool breeze in his hair every now and again. So the neet can have a day vacation. A neet cant afford to by an expensive airline ticket but the neet is only human. Hes seeks adventure spend a day on the beach or lake reading books and eating cheese. This should be sufficient enough to allow the neet to destress.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
grubhub delivery guy sounds like a good job
It is I make 30 dollars an hour, get paid instantly, no taxes paid, no normies, no mask, I make 90 dollars in three hours cash out instantly. then retreat back to my studio and enjoy my nba league pass subscription. While dining on a salacious meal, gazing through the window enjoying my magnificent view of the city.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
1. Neet bucks; one must establish a mental disability with a therapist or psychologist. Then apply for ssdi benefits. Once one has a invisible disability its almost impossible to take away those benefits. Always play the sympathy card with your parents as well so the neet can get petty bucks from relatives. Try to keep a good relationship with your family so you may get as many sympathy bucks as possible.

2. Neet housing; living with parents is preferable however not every neet gets along well with there parents so then in this case one must get on a low income housing list. I live in a spacious studio down town in a metropolitan city with a wonderful view of the city and walking distance to any amenity I need for only $230 a month.

3. Side hustle; it's always preferred to have an under the table job so that your not paying taxes to a jew. So in my case I work for grubhub delivering food. It's a great side hustle for a neet. Minimal contact with normies. And if a neet makes less then 12,000 a year he gets to avoid taxes all together and keep every shekel in his pocket. Also I get 30 cents a mile so in the end a jew may have to pay the neet. Jews hate neets because we always get around the jews silly games.

4. Wardrobe; a neet mustn't worry about his appearance. No decent woman would ever respect a neet so there is no need to impress a food. So always wear a 100 percent cotton thread counts, always wear sweat pants, a tank top with a long sleep thin flannel and scarf for the winter months. Nike air monark's are the most functional shoe for a neet. Especially if one needs a wider shoe.

5. Hygiene; a neet must have a bidet installed in his toilet to avoid wasting time wiping and spending shekels on toilet paper. It also insurance you will only need to shower once or twice a week. My bum is ultra clean and takes me two seconds to wipe so I'm extra comfy. A neet must have a message shower head handy to insure ultimate comfort along with a shower chair. Only a normie fool stands while he bathes. Always shave your head once a month no need for a barber. It keeps your head nice and cool in the summer and you spend less money on shampoo.

6. Entertainment; a neet must have a cord cutting tv to allow for the cheapest entertainment possible weather it be a roku or apple tv ones a neet has his subscription hes is not obligated to keep those subscription. A neet never fully commits that would not be comfy or cozy.

6. Diet; a neet mustn't worry about living a long life so feel free to indulge in sweets and delicious meats. A neets life span is from 1 to 50 on average. I'm 40 years old. I'm looking forward to an eternal rest where I will never be bothered by a another normie again. Embrace death for it is nothing more then a rebirth of neet hood. Imagine floating freely through space while having your pick of the finest indulgences.

7. Transportation; a neet mustn't have a fancy automobile a 1995 camry is the perfect neet car. It has a spacious trunk, decent gas mileage and maintenance is minimal at best. A neet needs to feel the cool breeze in his hair every now and again. So the neet can have a day vacation. A neet cant afford to by an expensive airline ticket but the neet is only human. Hes seeks adventure spend a day on the beach or lake reading books and eating cheese. This should be sufficient enough to allow the neet to destress.
>Shave head once a month
1gg9ln.jpg

SKINHEAD NEETS CREW
Also lol at the housing thing I'd get that but I think it's only for minorities in my country JFL 😂
@Eren Yeah you love delivering fried chicken you dirty fucking porch monkey
KFC-770x425.jpg

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Some of the stuff was a little weird. But overall AAA NEET gospel.
Thank you my son. What did u find weird so I may enlighten
>Shave head once a month
1gg9ln.jpg

SKINHEAD NEETS CREW
Also lol at the housing thing I'd get that but I think it's only for minorities in my country JFL 😂
@Eren Yeah you love delivering fried chicken you dirty fucking porch monkey
KFC-770x425.jpg
Suck it dick head I'm the one who has a great studio for cheap af what country are u from dip shit nation. I make 30 dollars an hour with no tax so laugh all u want cause you ain't shit compared to the neet god.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

Good guide tbh

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022

Jfl you are actually 40 bro?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I’m not judging I’m just curious @Neetgod i will probably be in similar situation at 40

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
@Neetgod i'll give my honest thoughts since you put effort into this post.

neetdom is something no one should choose, there are more honorable ways of life than the neet way. if a person is capable of work, then he SHOULD work. i'm not saying whether or not anyone on this board is capable, but it should be stressed that there is no inherent honor in the neet way of life, and the neet SHOULD take second place to the wagie normie, for it is the wagie who ultimately funds the neet's life. i'd be willing to bet no one started out life wishing they'd be a neet someday.

also, volunteering should be stressed among neets. it's a good way to keep social and productive, while you're not committing to anything since you're doing it for free. plus, it looks very good on resumes should you ever choose to leave neetdom. i use to volunteer at a homeless shelter before and it was pretty good, but eventually left because i feared for my safety.

other than that, don't really disagree with what you said.

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
neetdom is something no one should choose, there are more honorable ways of life than the neet way. if a person is capable of work, then he SHOULD work. i'm not saying whether or not anyone on this board is capable, but it should be stressed that there is no inherent honor in the neet way of life, and the neet SHOULD take second place to the wagie normie, for it is the wagie who ultimately funds the neet's life. i'd be willing to bet no one started out life wishing they'd be a neet someday.

also, volunteering should be stressed among neets. it's a good way to keep social and productive, while you're not committing to anything since you're doing it for free.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
So do you preach to loser neet virgins on your lunch breaks in shekelsteins cubicle?
everyone on this forum is down and out, but you're in a class of your own. whatever I said sure got your panties in a wad.

sorry, but if you're getting neetbux, then there's a wagie behind it. if the wagie didn't exist, the neet wouldn't be a neet. it's simple. but what don't you get about it?

Last edited:
K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I tried doing food delivery but stopped after a day since I drive a V6 and spent too much on gas. It could work for people who drive a Toyota Prius (AKA faggotmobile).

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
sorry, but if you're getting neetbux, then there's a wagie behind it. if the wagie didn't exist, the neet wouldn't be a neet. it's simple. but what don't you get about it?
Who cares if waging is honorable if it doesn’t make you happy.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
It is I make 30 dollars an hour, get paid instantly, no taxes paid, no normies, no mask, I make 90 dollars in three hours cash out instantly. then retreat back to my studio and enjoy my nba league pass subscription. While dining on a salacious meal, gazing through the window enjoying my magnificent view of the city.
that kicks ass. do you set your own hours? how do i look into this? anything else we should know about it?

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
how 2 convince theraopist u have disaiblity

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
one must establish a mental disability with a therapist or psychologist. Then apply for ssdi benefits. Once one has a invisible disability its almost impossible to take away those benefits.
Whats ssdi and what are some examples of invisible disabilities

Activity
So far there's no one here