Story The mixed race dog pill is so fucking brutal man

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
When i was a kid my bestfriend was a mixed race dog but his mom was white and black dad we always used to play at eachothers house because our mothers where good friends but he mogged me ngl hes like the ultimate mixed race dog white features with light eyes and light skin curly hair but i was always taller then him and better frame so i always beat him up and stole his toys for that reason and because girls liked him more:feelsrope: but i brushed it off as better personality back then:soy: his name was Justin havent spoken to that nigga since our mothers got in a fight women moment but its for the better cant imagine what kind of gigachad he is now if he became tall

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When i was a kid my bestfriend was a mixed race dog but his mom was white and black dad we always used to play at eachothers house because our mothers where good friends but he mogged me ngl hes like the ultimate mixed race dog white features with light eyes and light skin curly hair but i was always taller then him and better frame so i always beat him up and stole his toys for that reason and because girls liked him more:feelsrope: but i brushed it off as better personality back then:soy: his name was Justin havent spoken to that nigga since our mothers got in a fight women moment but its for the better cant imagine what kind of gigachad he is now if he became tall
😈 Must be tuff being a gigga charone dude heart felt bro 😈

Activity
So far there's no one here