The meaning of life

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There isnt any meaning to life it's one big pissing match either you win or you loose either you cuck or get cucked. The meaning of life is to sleep, fuck, shit, eat, fart, survive, earn, or neet bux, movies, tv, vidya, nap then repeat it's that simple every thing in between is just a bonus.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It’s the wrong question, meaning is a human concept. Just like love and anger, they don’t exist in the physical world. Only in the Psyche.
However, since the only thing that we are certain of is our experience as a being, we can feel real meaning if you find a meaningful goal that is noble to pursue.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It’s the wrong question, meaning is a human concept. Just like love and anger, they don’t exist in the physical world. Only in the Psyche.
However, since the only thing that we are certain of is our experience as a being, we can feel real meaning if you find a meaningful goal that is noble to pursue.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 jesus christ da fuck that comment was rubbish the problem is normies make it all about politics in order to fulfill your goals so it all becomes meaningless

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 jesus christ da fuck that comment was rubbish the problem is normies make it all about politics in order to fulfill your goals so it all becomes meaningless
There is nothing political about my comment lmao

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
agreed but every thing is political with normies dont u forget that
Depends on the normiea tbh it seems in the EU its political but in the USA there’sa lot of cooler people.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
There isnt any meaning to life it's one big pissing match either you win or you loose either you cuck or get cucked. The meaning of life is to sleep, fuck, shit, eat, fart, survive, earn, or neet bux, movies, tv, vidya, nap then repeat it's that simple every thing in between is just a bonus.
The meaning of life is to reproduce and die

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Depends on the normiea tbh it seems in the EU its political but in the USA there’sa lot of cooler people.
I disagree its the opposite people in the usa are so dumb down I cant relate to them. People wont even give you attention unless they feel they can get something from you. People in the usa only care about themselves. My experience with foreigners has been much better. They dont seem to be as materialistic, there more empathetic, open and honest

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The meaning of life is to reproduce and die
I disagree reproduction is only a bonus that you receive once your a winner most men are loosers there for they shouldn't reproduce at all

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I disagree its the opposite people in the usa are so dumb down I cant relate to them. People wont even give you attention unless they feel they can get something from you. People in the usa only care about themselves. My experience with foreigners has been much better. They dont seem to be as materialistic, there more empathetic, open and honest
yeah ig, it probably also depends who you are talking to in the USA, I try to surround myself with people who aren't retarded so maybe that lol

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽 your a retard explain your opion then. Do you think loosers deserve to reproduce then get cucked into the child support system. If you disagree your a male feminist. You deserve to be banned permanently.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽 your a retard explain your opion then. Do you think loosers deserve to reproduce then get cucked into the child support system. If you disagree your a male feminist. You deserve to be banned permanently.
i am the only true blackpiller on here you pro life cuck you still stuck looking from a bug evolutionair perspective thinking that it's all about reproducing

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I sorta agree
We already have a social mechanism to weed out losers, it is called sexual selection

Women choose what coom goes in their pussy and they don't choose a lot of people

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
idc, all i know its over for me; the only meaning to my life is to just waste time

KingOfEternity

KingOfEternity

NEET
Nov 28, 2021
It's to find a way to fight back against entropy by elevating our perception and sense of consciousness until we can prevent the decay of the universe and create an ultimate order (within ourselves and environment) that cannot be affected by space or time.

Until we transcend our mortal limitations and can correct the universe to be utopic for us, the universe will keep being destroyed and recreated with new lifeforms.

Last edited:
I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
It's to find a way to fight back against entropy by elevating our perception and sense of consciousness until we can prevent the decay of the universe and create an ultimate order (within ourselves and environment) that cannot be affected by space or time.

Until we transcend our mortal limitations and can correct the universe to be utopic for us, the universe will keep being destroyed and recreated with new lifeforms.
based

Activity
So far there's no one here