The low-inhib NEET is uniquely capable of survival in a clownworld

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

β™« In the π•Žπ•’π•§π•– lies the secret of creation β™«
Dec 13, 2020
In days past, survival would have taken a certain skillset. Men were expected to need to hunt, fuck, dance, human sacrifice, make fire, build shelter, protect the weakest in the tribe. A man would be required to be a leader and a teacher as well as highly sociable.

In days like these of hyper-individuation, navigating a soyciety of high-inhib, morally-superior and inauthetic normies, it seems a different skillset is required for survival. A skillset for men not developed in the minds of most. To live as a NEET, one would need skills such as:

βˆ™ Is based ( :cool:) to his personal exhaltation in honor and esteem.
βˆ™ Can be comfortable on his own for extended periods of time (balanced/meditative/imaginative).
βˆ™ Gathering a lifetime of copious copes (hobbymax).
βˆ™ Is creative with his acquisition of resources.
βˆ™ Enjoys reading and researching the extent of the vast conspiracy agressed against our species.
βˆ™ Rests long and well.
βˆ™ Knows his biology and how to drug/food hack his pleasure senses and energy store.
βˆ™ Careful, cautious, highly critical and suspicious.
βˆ™ Can travel covertly, often times invisible to half-aware consumers and may follow rules/customs to avoid calling high attention to themselves.
βˆ™ Slow to anger or outburst.
βˆ™ No white-knighting or needlessly putting himself in physical and emotional danger.
βˆ™ Extremely secretive and selective about communication (dubious).
βˆ™ Willing to live in an experimental and authentic way without regard to norms and expectations (creating new pathways in humanity's future– a trail-blazer).
βˆ™ Is fearless about confronting the bullshit in a cutthroat way (at least on the net).
βˆ™ Actively works to reduce anything that might possibly be left to complain about (minimalist).
βˆ™ Properly focused on personal needs and brainstorms alone or on forums about how to achieve the satisfaction of the personal needs.
βˆ™ Is a timeless being with no obligation to a schedule of duties (Sun up and Sun down).

Maybe it's due to our age of convenience (that's quickly becoming inconvenient), but it is a sure fact that the unique skills it takes to live as a NEET have and will continue to prove benefitial to a man's personal well-being. A NEET prioritizes order, organization and satisfaction to the maximum. A NEET's moral-structure is tailored specially to his own life. He will not be lost in the crowd when the crowd does mass-psychosis and walks off a cliff edge.

I've said it before and I'll say again: One really doesn't want to be embedded in the crowd when the crowd starts to panic. I can't not be grateful for this life of NEETdom. My personal trials and the choices I've made in life have gotten me this far. Survival today requires deep access to one's inner principles and the desire to act in cooperation with them. Each day a NEET wakes up to continue self-directing his time and attention in the areas of his will and purpose. A rare breed and is hated by those who cannot achieve a life of self-directed freedom for themselves. We clocked out early.

Last edited:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
In days past, survival would have taken a certain skillset. Men were expected to need to hunt, fuck, dance, human sacrifice, make fire, build shelter, protect the weakest in the tribe. A man would be required to be a leader and a teacher as well as highly sociable.

In days like these of hyper-individuation, navigating a soyciety of high-inhib, morally-superior and inauthetic normies, it seems a different skillset is required for survival. A skillset for men not developed in the minds of most. To live as a NEET, one would need skills such as:

βˆ™ Is based ( :cool:) to his personal exhaltation in honor and esteem.
βˆ™ Can be comfortable on his own for extended periods of time (balanced/meditative/imaginative).
βˆ™ Gathering a lifetime of copious copes (hobbymax).
βˆ™ Is creative with his acquisition of resources.
βˆ™ Enjoys reading and researching the extent of the vast conspiracy agressed against our species.
βˆ™ Rests long and well.
βˆ™ Knows his biology and how to drug/food hack his pleasure senses and energy store.
βˆ™ Careful, cautious, highly critical and suspicious.
βˆ™ Can travel covertly, often times invisible to half-aware consumers and may follow rules/customs to avoid calling high attention to themselves.
βˆ™ Slow to anger or outburst.
βˆ™ No white-knighting or needlessly putting himself in physical and emotional danger.
βˆ™ Extremely secretive and selective about communication (dubious).
βˆ™ Willing to live in an experimental and authentic way without regard to norms and expectations (creating new pathways in humanity's future– a trail-blazer).
βˆ™ Is fearless about confronting the bullshit in a cutthroat way (at least on the net).
βˆ™ Actively works to reduce anything that might possibly be left to complain about (minimalist).
βˆ™ Properly focused on personal needs and brainstorms alone or on forums about how to achieve the satisfaction of the personal needs.
βˆ™ Is a timeless being with no obligation to a schedule of duties (Sun up and Sun down).

Maybe it's due to our age of convenience (that's quickly becoming inconvenient), but it is a sure fact that the unique skills it takes to live as a NEET have and will continue to prove benefitial to a man's personal well-being. A NEET prioritizes order, organization and satisfaction to the maximum. A NEET's moral-structure is tailored specially to his own life. He will not be lost in the crowd when the crowd does mass-psychosis and walks off a cliff edge.

I've said it before and I'll say again: One really doesn't want to be embedded in the crowd when the crowd starts to panic. I can't not be grateful for this life of NEETdom. My personal trials and the choices I've made in life have gotten me this far. Survival today requires deep access to one's inner principles and the desire to act in cooperation with them. Each day a NEET wakes up to continue self-directing his time and attention in the areas of his will and purpose. A rare breed and is hated by those who cannot achieve a life of self-directed freedom for themselves. We clocked out early.

10/10, great fucking post bro. Agree with everything you said, although those first starting off neethood will have to acquire certain skills to live up to what you wrote. Surviving and living in such a world requires tenacity and an inner strength like you have stated. Please post more of your work.

Also 1 reply for this masterpiece??? Come on fellow neets WTF??

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bÑi liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Food water and beds are in abundance the real poverty is not having acces and being desired by beautiful women so you have cope with star wars figures like @Neetgod2

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

Dec 13, 2020
@Atila I've been going through the audio book of The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar by XYZ Media and getting some new, dark ideas. You're right. Will it be seeking prostitutes, coding AI waifus, or continual attempts at semen retention? Need to be ready to shift and innovate as always. We were tragically emotionally abused by our mothers and it's important to discover why and how.

Last edited:
artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

Dec 13, 2020
@Optimus I hope to romanticise the NEET Idea. To envision what a NEET could be, rather than where any singular NEET is at the particular moment. And I think there's another skill a NEET man has (or will acquire) which allows him to be relaxed day-to-day, which is:
βˆ™ The ability to embrace (even enjoy) paradox.
After all, nothing is certain and events are always in flux. We just need to be flexible and adaptable to see another wacky clownworld day.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here