Serious The life this system wants us to live

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
We live in a society where the system expect us to provide labor to an employer in return of just enough money to provide basic needs (mediocre shelter, processed unhealthy food, polluting transportation) so we can survive (because i don't call that living i call it surviving) to provide labor the next day, and the next day, next week, next month, next year, and the next decade until our healthy and body no longer provide value to that employer then retire AKA live with a miserable wage and sit down waiting for death.

And they call it a privilege.

Night cig

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
We live in a society where the system expect us to provide labor to an employer in return of just enough money to provide basic needs (mediocre shelter, processed unhealthy food, polluting transportation) so we can survive (because i don't call that living i call it surviving) to provide labor the next day, and the next day, next week, next month, next year, and the next decade until our healthy and body no longer provide value to that employer then retire AKA live with a miserable wage and sit down waiting for death.

View attachment 2294
But muh shelter, food and protection

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
money!=pussy. when ppl ask what I do for a living I say I am retired

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
surviving mogs non existing tho

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
You forgot paying taxes so m’lady can marry the government rather than an average beta and get free healthcare, abortions from fucking chads in open relationships, or alternatively live as single mums.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I generally don't listen to things people say nowadays.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
People have always used slaves and they always will. Slaves work harder when you tell them they are privileged and hardworking good citizens.
Most freethinkers are more scared of exclusion than slavery. Many work for food.
The system is a cruel scam.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Slavery in the past: you couldn't choose your master.

Slavery now: you can choose your master.

But in both cases your master can leave your slave ass whenever he/they want.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
We live in a society

Jokes aside, I can't wrap my head around the fact that so many people here are convinced that Neetdom is ideal. Wtf

I dont know about you guys but in my city practically every wageslave earns enough to eat out frequently, to go on holidays, to buy a nice car, phone whatever. And if they aren't retarded then also a high quality home

The neets in my city,they live in dingy disgusting council flats they live awful lives

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
We live in a society

Jokes aside, I can't wrap my head around the fact that so many people here are convinced that Neetdom is ideal. Wtf

I dont know about you guys but in my city practically every wageslave earns enough to eat out frequently, to go on holidays, to buy a nice car, phone whatever. And if they aren't retarded then also a high quality home

The neets in my city,they live in dingy disgusting council flats they live awful live
Here , we work six days , you can only have midiocre shelter and food , chad and stacy dont work and have nice cars , shelters and travel ,so its way better to have shelter and food + PC/net w/o wagecuckin .

2 types of ppl here , your boss and you , you work hard, your boss take the money , his stacy douther get the new car and travel , you get herniated disc on your spine + 200 euro for fake food from some western market second quality for you . No point to wagecuck here

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

View attachment 2294

when-someone-offers-you-an-unpaid-internship-wellthat-just-sounds-26620334.png

Tbh If MASS-NEETing was a thing we could make our demands to Governments.
But instead we get wageslave faggot immigrants who will work for like 5$/hr so nothing changes.
DEATH TO IMMIGRANTS AND DEATH TO BANKERS!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You guys are actually talking like there's no third option;

Become an entrepreneur

You're your own boss and you work as many hours as you wish and is necessary.

Yes, many businesses fail, but smart entrepreneurs already know that.

They will keep trying until they strike gold, and when they do, they don't want to stop.

Becoming an entrepreneur has never been cheaper and less risky than it is today.

Jfl @ thinking life gives you no other options, but to be a wageslave for over fifty years, or a worthless neet.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
You guys are actually talking like there's no third option;

Become an entrepreneur.

You're your own boss and you work as many hours as you wish and is necessary.

Yes, many businesses fail, but smart entrepreneurs already know that.

They will keep trying until they strike gold, and when they do, they don't want to stop.

Becoming an entrepreneur has never been cheaper and less risky than it is today.

Jfl @ thinking life gives you no other options, but to be a wageslave for over fifty years, or a worthless neet.
You need a lot of capital to even start the smallest of businesses tbh.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Work all day, come home to your empty apartment, no wife, no kids, nothing. Sleep, wake up in the morning, repeat.

This is your life as an average man in the modern world, what a joke.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
We live in a society

The neets in my city,they live in dingy disgusting council flats they live awful lives
Agreed being a poor neet is trash people hear over hype being a neet. I wish I could be n.t. but I'm stuck being a neet with no company, money or accomplishments to feel proud of. Being a neet is extremely lonely. However I understand the neet and where he is coming from it's hard to have any motivation making minimum wage. And a college education takes to many years to get a degree and even then your not guaranteed jack shit. I think it's the women who make life unbearable cause they only put out for Chad's and normies.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
you need to abuse the system

take the Mavrodi-pill

Activity
So far there's no one here