The @Lain question?????

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Literally, this nikka user named Lain posts has made me surpass my autism and isolationist views and join this comfy forum. I am not sure if he glows, or just the most resourceful Neet ever created with his dumpster diving activities or his numerous ways to scam ahahahha honestly dont care anymore, just wanted to give a shout out in the most real way possible, through a wire in my PC, and say thanks for the info, laughs and pertinent info you have provided.

Please keep posting and provide knowledge that can help those who are stuck in shitty situations, this helps more than any IRL peeps. May you find gold at the bottom of a dumpster, may you steal some wagecucks property with your knowledge of property laws in your state.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
The @Lain squad

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Literally, this nikka user named Lain posts has made me surpass my autism and isolationist views and join this comfy forum. I am not sure if he glows, or just the most resourceful Neet ever created with his dumpster diving activities or his numerous ways to scam ahahahha honestly dont care anymore, just wanted to give a shout out in the most real way possible, through a wire in my PC, and say thanks for the info, laughs and pertinent info you have provided.

Please keep posting and provide knowledge that can help those who are stuck in shitty situations, this helps more than any IRL peeps. May you find gold at the bottom of a dumpster, may you steal some wagecucks property with your knowledge of property laws in your state.
That nigga @Lain driving the lane so hard he makes another nigga bust a nut in his own vein for real though that's a real ass nigga :feelsok:

He taught me how to use the dark web he might have ascended with a new granny tranny on discord but he still my nigga :yay:

Activity
So far there's no one here