The high IQ vs low IQ debate is misleading tbh.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
yes higher IQ makes you better at things like math, physics etc. But it also seems to have the side effect of largely disabling the instincts that are so vital to your survival. Lower IQ people are naturally tribal, distrusting, etc. They are too driven by instinct for it to be possible to brainwash them with some 'progressive' bullshit all the while the so called 'high IQ' people will buy into retarded ideologies that destroy their civilization jfl.

lower IQ: Low inhib slayers who fuck foids, nationalistic, aggressive, chad etc
higher iq: High inhibt incel, listens to progressive bullshit, hates his own country etc.

Low iq people are not open minded. They just do what nature wants them to. Which works for them rather than against them. Who cares that a low IQ society has inferior health care and low technology? Your superior chad genetics will make sure you stay healthy. It's only the incels and genetic trash that need good healthcare and video games to cope. Chad doesn't care.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
higher iq: High inhibt incel, listens to progressive bullshit, hates his own country etc.
imo these aren't traits that are directly linked to high iq, but to the overall system the high iq people ended up creating
no real external threats, no hunger, no sense of danger, alienation of death, and eventual detachment from reality, seen in the developed societies as you've mentioned
what the world needs is a disaster, a big war, a huge famine, or something, and things would be back in track in no time

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
imo these aren't traits that are directly linked to high iq, but to the overall system the high iq people ended up creating
no real external threats, no hunger, no sense of danger, alienation of death, and eventual detachment from reality, seen in the developed societies as you've mentioned
what the world needs is a disaster, a big war, a huge famine, or something, and things would be back in track in no time
High IQ post tbh
cope

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
is op implying he's not low iq?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It's over for low IQ incels, like myself. Worst of the both worlds, jfl
That's what's pissing me off so much. If we are destined to live a life of loneliness and suffering, at least we should have been compensated for that with a very high IQ so we can moneymax and stuff. But no! We can't even have that. This right there alone proves that there can't be a god imo.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
That's what's pissing me off so much. If we are destined to live a life of loneliness and suffering, at least we should have been compensated for that with a very high IQ so we can moneymax and stuff. But no! We can't even have that. This right there alone proves that there can't be a god imo.
It's just a test bro, we'll be rewarded greatly in the afterlife

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
if i look in the mirror i know there is no god

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
it can get so much worse don't worry

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The only personality trait associated with IQ is Intellect and Openness to experience, which is a high determining factor for more left leaning thought

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
The only personality trait associated with IQ is Intellect and Openness to experience, which is a high determining factor for more left leaning thought
Left leaning as in 80's communists or 2020's race and sex obsessed activists?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
To be Chad or not to be: that is the question. Thats what it all comes down to.
If you are not a Chad being high IQ only works against you and creates unnecessary problems for your already hard life. The only expetion I can think of would be that you are extremely high IQ and become rich af by moneymaxing.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
I agree 100%
From my experience literaly EVERY guy that was good at mathematics and physics is lonely freak and at best had few short unstable relationships.
While at the same time low iq people that didnt even spent time to learn properly have families and stable jobs, I even know one chadlite in particular who was low iq as fuk but he married beautiful woman while he was physical worker and then he became a manager in his father-in-law company.

Last edited:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I agree 100%
From my experience literaly EVERY guy that was good at mathematics and physics is lonely freak and at best had few short unstable relationships.
While at the same time low iq people that didnt even spent time to learn properly have families and stable jobs, I even know one chadlite in particular who was low iq as fuk but he married beautiful woman while he was physical worker and then he became a manager in his father-in-law company.
[UWSL]High IQ is really a curse if subhuman. It doesn't help because it only feeds into your depression and high inhibition. Meanwhile low IQ people never think twice they just go with the flow and enjoy themselves.[/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here