Lifestyle The heat has made me not fap for days

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
When you fap, your body heats up and you will get sweaty.
This is usually not a problem because you eventually cool down because temperature at home is lower.
However, for the past few days, the temperatures have been above body temperature here, and I didn’t want to overheat due to fapping, or make my clothes covered in sweat due to it.
Because of this, I am feeling so good from the no fap, and it is the only reason I am able to tolerate this absolutely brutal heat.
I don’t know what the lesson or point of this post is, but I guess I wanted to tell you guys something you might find interesting.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
if you don't have AC ye, you only want to lay down and do nothing, you feel weak if it's too hot

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
if you don't have AC ye, you only want to lay down and do nothing, you feel weak if it's too hot
That’s exactly how I felt. Too weak to do anything. But even in my mind I was making excuses to not do anything cause I don’t want to overheat or be super sweaty.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When you fap, your body heats up and you will get sweaty.
This is usually not a problem because you eventually cool down because temperature at home is lower.
However, for the past few days, the temperatures have been above body temperature here, and I didn’t want to overheat due to fapping, or make my clothes covered in sweat due to it.
Because of this, I am feeling so good from the no fap, and it is the only reason I am able to tolerate this absolutely brutal heat.
I don’t know what the lesson or point of this post is, but I guess I wanted to tell you guys something you might find interesting.
Dam a whole essay on fapping didnt read

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Hmm it’s basically the opposite for me tbh I get really horny when temps here are hot, it makes the experience a bit more intense and I can call it my workout routine so I don’t have to actually do any exercise. Killing two birds with one stone yknow, gotta be efficient with your time.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
What's up with this fucking bar being quiet and shit you fucking homos start fucking posting and shit. Call your mom to laro here so I can fuck her ass. Fucking animals going around hunting beer and chips instead of the real dil which is milf pubes stuck in Nose hair feels good

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
What's up with this fucking bar being quiet and shit you fucking homos start fucking posting and shit. Call your mom to laro here so I can fuck her ass. Fucking animals going around hunting beer and chips instead of the real dil which is milf pubes stuck in Nose hair feels good
Sorry bro, I've been taking care of my mom recently. She's still really sick.

Activity
So far there's no one here