Depression The glowniggers got me

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Its over she pulled up all my post history on neets.me i might have to go to jail for being a threat to soyciety and talking about women in a negative way

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Atila the neets.me hero
Fs in the chat press f

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Its me but it was for something else jfl in no way will a good looking guy go to prison thats unheard of
I already knew it was for something else. Btw, how did a ghetto low inhib hood nigga like you discover this side of the internet? Majority of us are autistic high inhib schizos who like being "based" on the internet but are too scared to even talk to anyone irl

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I already knew it was for something else. Btw, how did a ghetto low inhib hood nigga like you discover this side of the internet? Majority of us are autistic high inhib schizos who like being "based" on the internet but are too scared to even talk to anyone irl
Tbh ngl i was on looksmax but barely active and then i saw this forum and i was hooked because im a neet and i like you niggas

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
my main nikka @Atila please dont post things that make me think you leavin us Neets in the dust. Chit made me sad as fuck bro :(

May your journey in the Netherlands be a great one my Neet brother

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
a good hunter would strike and never miss opportunities
woman comes to your door for free but u refuse to pump her
she's pegging you for insemination
View attachment 37650
Call me crazy but the excessive amount of gay jokes in Gugas videos is concerning.... To the point you can feel its more than just silly jokes, ngl

Activity
So far there's no one here