The gfpill is brutal

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Because once you get one now you have to worry about getting cucked and you need to make alot more money and do stuff with her make sure she is happy and shit its over what do you guys think would you be able to do a ltr?

RichEmoHonkler

RichEmoHonkler

NEET
Mar 10, 2022
Because once you get one now you have to worry about getting cucked and you need to make alot more money and do stuff with her make sure she is happy and shit its over what do you guys think would you be able to do a ltr?
IDK I put zero effort into my gf and she's still around she used to betabuxx for me before and said she will probably do it again in the future. I was going to post a thread about how I occultmaxed my life and ascended using illuminati knowlage I'd been taught but I was worried mods would think it's LARP and ban it.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
IDK I put zero effort into my gf and she's still around she used to betabuxx for me before and said she will probably do it again in the future. I was going to post a thread about how I occultmaxed my life and ascended using illuminati knowlage I'd been taught but I was worried mods would think it's LARP and ban it.
Post it i want to join the illuminati

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
"wtf women are just making my life more difficult!?!"
Have you been ignoring my 300 IQ takes on w*men?

You WILL get cucked and you WILL be unhappy.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
"wtf women are just making my life more difficult!?!"
Have you been ignoring my 300 IQ takes on w*men?

You WILL get cucked and you WILL be unhappy.
Nah man she is obsessed with me:soy: i still dont wagecuck:feelscowboy::yay:
653293AF 90EE 4F45 8352 03A60C214386

Activity
So far there's no one here