The fact that the Juggernaut law is real is the most upsetting part of the blackpill.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
This is how difficult it should be to lose your virginity/have sex as an ugly guy in a sane world:

Sit in a park. Go to the fattest 300 pound butterface you see. Flash her a smile, introduce yourself and ask for her number. Go on a few dates and be nice to her. Then have sex.

That's it, that's how hard it should be.

But no, ugly women have it a million times better in the sexual marketplace than ugly guys. Guys ask them out all the time, or at least they initiate interactions with them all the time. All the ugly girls in my college classes were married first, true story. A girl without a social circle is something that doesn't even exist, because no matter what she does she'll have a small social circle. And she'll have chances to go on dates all the time.

Damn.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

You know it's over when a 76 year old obese woman can find young partners easier than 90% of men

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
still wouldn't have sex with them fuck it virgin gang

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Christ, I tried multiple dating apps for months, swiping mostly the ugliest women I could find so I'd have a chance. And I had no matches except a prostitute scammer. 0. God damn 0.
Yea, dating market is completely over. The disparity is 1000% not going anywhere but it's only gonna get worse from here. Next thing you know, chadlites will be simping for 90 year old women on their deathbeds. Only way to win is not to play

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I'm a virgin in my late 20s. At this point I'd fuck a 400 pound, hairy, pimpled, bald, butterface woman. Idc anymore, I just wanna fuck.
get some money and come to amsterdam i pay a whore for you sex is for sale here 24/7 365 days of the year here anything you can think of any fetish any fantasy any style the dutch dont hide their whores they got bright red lights that lead you right to them boy you are gonna experience things you never knew existed sensations you never even dreamed of not that youve experienced much

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I'm a virgin in my late 20s. At this point I'd fuck a 400 pound, hairy, pimpled, bald, butterface woman. Idc anymore, I just wanna fuck.
You need to fuck some hookers asap. Why would you fuck a hairy beast when you can just pay like $100 (idk where you live but it might even be cheaper there) to fuck a decent looking woman?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
He's right. I would be rather alone for the rest of my life than be with an ugly girl
Agreed. Why is it even called "ascension" when you get a 2-3/10 blue-haired landwhale?

[UWSL][UWSL]To "ascent" implies an improvement from the previous life state, I just dont see it. How is being with such a creature (who probably annoys you and leeches your money all the time) better than being alone? [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here