Story The epic battle of me vs Atila & Neetgod

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Sidious gif 1

It all began 2 months ago when I arrived in Amsterdam after finally locating Atila's home. Strangely, their were two armed bodyguards at the front door, which I took care of rather easily.

Sidious gif 2

When I entered his home and took care of his remaining underlings I found to my surprise Neetgod sitting besides Atila. Turns out @Neetgod had been running a drug cartel after realizing neetbux wasn't enough to pay for his daily African coochie.

Sidious gif 3

After realizing what German Swamp magic Atila had conjured to warp their bodies, I decided to make the first move. They were taken aback after witnessing the raw power of the Aryan Master race.

Sidious gif 4

They then both proceeded to double jump me. Sadly for them I was fully aware of their techniques after training against hordes of niggers in Detroit.

Sidous gif 6

Once I had enough playing around I knocked Neetgod out to focus my efforts on the Dutch Donkey.

Sidious 5

Despite Atilas best efforts I managed to defeat him without my hood falling down even once.

Sidious gif 7

@Neetgod finally gets his fat ass up and enters a berserk state. This is when I realize that he has been on drugs lately.

Sidious gif 8

Finally, @Neetgod's genetics catch up to him and he is forced to submit and become my slave where he will be working with Atila to bring me the best Dutch whores from the local Red Light District. In the end, this was a story of a brave white man who helped society become a slightly better place.

The End

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 25712

It all began 2 months ago when I arrived in Amsterdam after finally locating Atila's home. Strangely, their were two armed bodyguards at the front door, which I took care of rather easily.

View attachment 25713

When I entered his home and took care of his remaining underlings I found to my surprise Neetgod sitting besides Atila. Turns out @Neetgod had been running a drug cartel after realizing neetbux wasn't enough to pay for his daily African coochie.

View attachment 25714

After realizing what German Swamp magic Atila had conjured to warp their bodies, I decided to make the first move. They were taken aback after witnessing the raw power of the Aryan Master race.

View attachment 25716

They then both proceeded to double jump me. Sadly for them I was fully aware of their techniques after training against hordes of niggers in Detroit.

View attachment 25718

Once I had enough playing around I knocked Neetgod out to focus my efforts on the Dutch Donkey.

View attachment 25719

Despite Atilas best efforts I managed to defeat him without my hood falling down even once.

View attachment 25720

@Neetgod finally gets his fat ass up and enters a berserk state. This is when I realize that he has been on drugs lately.

View attachment 25721

Finally, @Neetgod's genetics catch up to him and he is forced to submit and become my slave where he will be working with Atila to bring me the best Dutch whores from the local Red Light District. In the end, this was a story of a brave white man who helped society become a slightly better place.

The End
Then you woke up a virgin manlet who has to go to sunday school and get cucked the end.

By the way slavs are mongol and Turkish you impure sand nigger :feelslol::feelslol: I have more pure white blood then you do :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: plus the british empire has ruled the world for thousands of years. My ancestors raped and pillaged your land:feelslol::feelslol: Now what bitch

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Then you woke up a virgin manlet who has to go to sunday school and get cucked the end.

By the way slavs are mongol and Turkish you in pear sand nigger :feelslol::feelslol: I have more pure white blood then you do :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: plus the british empire has ruled the world for thousands of years. My ancestors raped and pillaged your land:feelslol::feelslol: Now what bitch

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It'd be unironically very easy to find atilia's address, he's semi-doxxed himself without even realizing like twice :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: literally know the niggers latitude and longitude just from a simple IP search because he posted his IP address here without realizing, though only a rough approximation of his general area - damn, I sound like a glow nigger. You niggers need better opsec. Though in retrospect I've doxxed myself way worse just nobody gives a fuck. I think someone could find my address very easily with the information I've posted on this forum if they cared.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
It'd be unironically very easy to find atilia's address, he's semi-doxxed himself without even realizing like twice :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: literally know the niggers latitude and longitude just from a simple IP search because he posted his IP address here without realizing, though only a rough approximation of his general area - damn, I sound like a glow nigger. You niggers need better opsec. Though in retrospect I've doxxed myself way worse just nobody gives a fuck. I think someone could find my address very easily with the information I've posted on this forum if they cared.
People in general should be way more wary of the stuff they post here, especially pictures taken with their phones. Niggas be doxxing themselves...

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
People in general should be way more way of the stuff they post here, especially pictures taken with their phones. Niggas be doxxing themselves...
Yeah, someone could reverse image search my photos and probably find my address if they wanted. With Atilia posting a selfie + his IP address, it wouldn't be hard to triangulate his location. I know he lives in a city of roughly 200,000 people about 30km away from Amsterdam. Probably could narrow it down, though of course when it really comes down to it, nobody cares about tracking down a man :feelsstudy: I only know this because the nigger literally posted his IP address like yesterday, was surprised and couldn't help myself. I doxxed myself (address, phone # and all) on 4chan multiple times, literally no one cared :feelsLUL:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
People in general should be way more way of the stuff they post here, especially pictures taken with their phones. Niggas be doxxing themselves...
Photos contain geolocation data on them. Took me until last year to find that out.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Yeah, someone could reverse image search my photos and probably find my address if they wanted. With Atilia posting a selfie + his IP address, it wouldn't be hard to triangulate his location. I know he lives in a city of roughly 200,000 people about 30km away from Amsterdam. Probably could narrow it down, though of course when it really comes down to it, nobody cares about tracking down a man :feelsstudy: I only know this because the nigger literally posted his IP address like yesterday, was surprised and couldn't help myself. I doxxed myself (address, phone # and all) on 4chan multiple times, literally no one cared :feelsLUL:
Well keep in mind his IP could easily be dynamic, so the IP location is quite useless, all It says is that he is from NL. My IP location constantly jumps around all over the country.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Well keep in mind his IP could easily be dynamic, so the IP location is quite useless, all It says is that he is from NL. My IP location constantly jumps around all over the country.
Yeah, though the IP locations are only a rough estimation of where a person is at, there's way better ways to track someone down. From reverse image searching, looking up emails, there was a course I took in cybersecurity for fun where it detailed the numerous ways a person can track a person down. An IP address by itself doesn't really do much if the person has a firewall up, I was gonna scan to see if his firewall was up earlier but got too lazy and now don't care. If your firewall is up, you don't share selfies, don't share your email, don't share social media, it's pretty fuckin hard to actually be found out. IP addresses only have uses if you're retarded or something :feelsbook: like you're running Windows 7 and you have your firewall off for some reason

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Is it too late to retreat from society and cabininthewoodsmax?
:feelsstudy: you got about 10 mins before the pigs bust in and see your collection of loli cunny, pack your bags and don't forget the soylent bottles, microwave the hard drive, you were playing on easy mode, hope you like playing on insane difficulty now, homeless-tier for you from now on

Activity
So far there's no one here