Depression The Doomroom

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
If you are a doomer or have been once, here is the place to share and vent your dark lonely routine, thoughts and memories...

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I was a TFL Doomer. I went on "night walks". And drove around listening to various music.
I knew society was doomed, even then. It was the 90's before internet meme culture.
So you thought you were the only one.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
2017-2019. College. To describe this feeling, like you just realize it's over. This isn't a place for you anymore. I refused to believe it at first, had hopes. But dooming was inevitable. My best days were not supposed to come back

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I bought an old scooter just so I may seem busy and doing stuff. In reality the only outside activities were going to classes and having lunch. I avoided other people, because people I wanted to be with avoided me at all cost.
I would pretend to go outside somewhere, when actually I just took long routes on my scooter to the far canteen. I went to a canteen of a different campus because I didn't want to see anybody who knows me.
I was ashamed of my empty lifestyle. All I do just wander around by myself like a lunatic with no purpose

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I was a TFL Doomer. I went on "night walks". And drove around listening to various music.
I knew society was doomed, even then. It was the 90's before internet meme culture.
So you thought you were the only one.
For how long?

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I bought an old scooter just so I may seem busy and doing stuff. In reality the only outside activities were going to classes and having lunch. I avoided other people, because people I wanted to be with avoided me at all cost.
I would pretend to go outside somewhere, when actually I just took long routes on my scooter to the far canteen. I went to a canteen of a different campus because I didn't want to see anybody who knows me.
I was ashamed of my empty lifestyle. All I do just wander around by myself like a lunatic with no purpose
A class or a lunch was like a pleasant "excuse" to exit my doomstate for a while. If I met any friend along way I would lie to them saying I "have something special to do". Was hard to admit the fact that I no longer had any new friends after them, and now it's empty without them

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
After those meaningless activities night rides and so on, I return over and over to the only place I really belong - my bed and my phone. I still pretend near my roommate that I am doing some interesting stuff on my phone. But for real, it was just scrolling through my old messages with friends and girls. And beating myself up for not making the right decision at a time.
Looking at their instagram profiles, checking out how their lives went on without me, having fun, working on their career, falling in love

Activity
So far there's no one here