The Discord sucks tranny cock

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
@inel and @Khaos are the only active adults the rest are anime girl avi faggots. I yearn for the days when the internet wasn't infested with teens and boomers and we could have intelligent debate without resorting to zoomer humor and memes. Just pass me the rope already.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
my avi is acc very nuanced and sophisticated observe
Xeywr1eh7yz71

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
TuxedoMask's highlights from tonight's debate on Discord. The full unedited transcript with all the questions and the ad hominems is available. PM me for more. Here are some examples:

>Normie fag
>[UWSL]Does it make you feel superior to post on a neet forum while we rot in our own living hell?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>[UWSL]Jfl at you not understanding my high iq post[/UWSL][/UWSL]
>Keep posting about your brain dead anime girls instead of high iq philosophy discussion Slavio

=================================================================================

1. What about the people who are born disabled? Their lives are fucked from the very beginning. All the abuse and torture that have happened to humans has no inherent value. If we all dropped dead why would that matter to the universe? Existence is literally killing and torturing other living beings to survive. There is no greater purpose for living organisms than to reproduce forever. What is the point living when there’s no end goal?

================================================================================

2. Believe it or not I’m an antinatalist because I have empathy. I don’t care if you think there’s some good in this world because the evil other people do to each other is unjustifiable. The way I see it it doesn’t matter if we cure all diseases and poverty and whatever because unless you can prove to me there is a divine meaning to existing than all the people who die to serial killers or government experiments was worth it in your eyes because you think we “might” be better off one day. That is disgusting.

================================================================================

[UWSL]3. That’s the problem. We have fundamentally different views on the world. I don’t know your personal life but my life is pure shit. I don’t want anyone else to go through my life, and frankly nothing can convince me to change my mind in that regard. I will leave my argument at that.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]4. Buddha himself was antinatalist lmao[/UWSL]

Here’s the quote: Nanda, I do not extol the production of a new existence even a little bit; nor do I extol the production of a new existence for even a moment. Why? The production of a new existence is suffering. For example, evena little [bit of ] vomit stinks. In the same way, Nanda, the production of a new existence, even a little bit, even for a moment, is suffering. Therefore, Nanda, whatever comprises birth, [namely] the arising of matter, its subsistence, its growth, and its emergence, the arising, subsistence, growth, and emergence of feeling, conceptualization, conditioning, forces, and consciousness, [all that] is suffering. Subsistence is illness. Growth is old age and death. Therefore, Nanda, what contentment is there for one who is in the mother’s womb wishing for existence?” - The Garbha-Vakranti Sutta

[UWSL]5. Not everyone becomes Buddhist. And if there’s a chance reproducing will cause suffering, isn’t it better to not take that risk at all?[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]6. If we all dropped dead than that’s it. It doesn’t matter if we acknowledge suffering or not if we’re all dead. How is that a problem?[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] [UWSL]And if we stopped reproducing then the problem is…?[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7. [UWSL]Anything with the afterlife is all speculation. I see being in a state of nothingness is preferable to living.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]================================================================================[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Upcoming Debate: Is Zen Buddhism Gay?

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]@Lain VS Brackets [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@inel and @Khaos are the only active adults the rest are anime girl avi faggots. I yearn for the days when the internet wasn't infested with teens and boomers and we could have intelligent debate without resorting to zoomer humor and memes. Just pass me the rope already.
I don’t have an anime girl avi

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
>I’m talking anime and 3D women. If your a man why do you want a picture of a foid to repres-ACK!

Activity
So far there's no one here