The Death Of Gaming: It's over!

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
It really is over. Cyberfail 1977 is the final nail in the coffin.
Gaming is truly awful now, and I shall have to find other ventures.
"Alternatives to gaming", is a good question now. Since its pretty fucing over!

ThunderLizard

ThunderLizard

heavy atmosphere
Nov 26, 2020
cope harder. this is like announcing the "death of reading" because a book you don't like was published

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Too much soys and women started playing games so now companies cater to them
Bingo I think that's largely true. Games are goofy, phaggy and just plain retarded now.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I only have a tablet, it's over for TabletGamers
screen-10.jpg

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Given how a lot of incels are coders and a lot of coders are incel on one hand and how the incel demographic is growing rapidly, I wonder how there isn’t already a based incel only AAA video company that doesn’t pander to the leftist LGBTQWTF++ agenda. It’s a matter of time I guess.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Given how a lot of incels are coders and a lot of coders are incel on one hand and how the incel demographic is growing rapidly, I wonder how there isn’t already a based incel only AAA video company that doesn’t pander to the leftist LGBTQWTF++ agenda. It’s a matter of time I guess.
Coding =/= game designing

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
Most incels are bluepilled for example on Reddit stuff like Inceltear and foreveralone and r/short

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Most incels are bluepilled for example on Reddit stuff like Inceltear and foreveralone and r/short
Yeah it’s a sad state of affairs. I think us blackpilled are too depressed and demotivated to even do anything about it. Myself included. Ngl.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Don't worry some girls like shorts guys, just be funny. Just remember women struggle too, bro.
Oi vey, hate must be banned. Paying for women's bills ain't that bad, inkwell. And don't be afraid to be attracted to trans-women. Their cool too!

Last edited:
Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

I just wait for The Elder Scrolls VI and Stalker 2. If they disappoint I retire from the video game world.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Good luck with ES6. That's a laugh riot right there.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I can't remember the last time a great game came out

Activity
So far there's no one here