The days of sadness are long gone

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]I haven't been sad in many years now. Those days are long gone. Last time I was sad like almost tearing up was in my early twenties. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Now in my late twenties I'm angry and tense 24/7. I'm constantly boiling with anger. Thats why I made the punching bag thread, I need something like that or I will hit my wall.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Yesterday I was going for a walk in nature and encountered a Chad walking alone with a baby stroller. Stacy was probably at home doing some yoga exercises with her yoga instructor or whatever ...So anyway, I saw that he looked at me[UWSL][UWSL] in a condescending[/UWSL][/UWSL] way and that made my blood boil instantly. I looked at him angry and went my way. I felt that he turned around again, he probably didn[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t like that. What a fucking asshole, yeah that[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]s my forest I was walking there for 10 years never saw that guy. I know he[UWSL][UWSL] wasn't dressed warm enough[/UWSL][/UWSL] so I hope that piece of arrogant shit caught a cold.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You've unironically taken the Asylum Patient pill
Why the laughing smiley I'm serious about that, I've had it. I guess what I was trying to say between the lines was that anger is superior to sadness. When you are sad and passive you only bathe in your own misery and it's self destructive. But when you show your anger and insult someone for example, like the Chad in my case, you actually make his day a little bit worse.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Why the laughing smiley I'm serious about that, I've had it. I guess what I was trying to say between the lines was that anger is superior to sadness. When you are sad and passive you only bathe in your own misery and it's self destructive. But when you show your anger and insult someone for example, like the Chad in my case, you actually make his day a little bit worse.
That's based asf tbh. If I had the balls, I'd treat everyone like shit without any exception

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
That's based asf tbh. If I had the balls, I'd treat everyone like shit without any exception
It would be based but I'm still not there yet. I just [UWSL][UWSL]made it very clear to him what I think of him and the Chad noticed it. So there is still lots of room to grow like actually saying something. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
this is what op is going to do to the next chad he sees in his forrest after the blackpill rage kicks in

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
[UWSL][UWSL]I haven't been sad in many years now. Those days are long gone. Last time I was sad like almost tearing up was in my early twenties. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Now in my late twenties I'm angry and tense 24/7. I'm constantly boiling with anger. Thats why I made the punching bag thread, I need something like that or I will hit my wall.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Yesterday I was going for a walk in nature and encountered a Chad walking alone with a baby stroller. Stacy was probably at home doing some yoga exercises with her yoga instructor or whatever ...So anyway, I saw that he looked at me[UWSL][UWSL] in a condescending[/UWSL][/UWSL] way and that made my blood boil instantly. I looked at him angry and went my way. I felt that he turned around again, he probably didn[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t like that. What a fucking asshole, yeah that[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]s my forest I was walking there for 10 years never saw that guy. I know he[UWSL][UWSL] wasn't dressed warm enough[/UWSL][/UWSL] so I hope that piece of arrogant shit caught a cold.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I can relate to this thread we grieve through a 7 step process once those emotions have passed we hold contempt for ourselves and others which eliminates the other emotions however you will teeter on sadness occasionally

Basically what happened is you had a cock tail of emotion the ingredients were jealously, envy, anger, and contempt when you mix those ingredients you induce rage.

Let me be clear anger and rage are not the same. Rage is an induced anger wich is caused by a cocktail of emotions just like a bartender mixing your favorite drink.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It would be based but I'm still not there yet. I just [UWSL][UWSL]made it very clear to him what I think of him and the Chad noticed it. So there is still lots of room to grow like actually saying something. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
I hate sex havers did you give him the look of death for being in your Forrest :feelslol: you should of summoned slender man.:feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Must of been some look. Why did he look at you that way you think? Was he slender man? Was there a snow storm by chance? :feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Sorry bro I cant help it this hole Forrest obsession is cracking me up:feelslol::feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here