Venting The Coom Monster has defeated me on the field of battle once again.

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
After continuously being defeated by the Coom Monster for 1 year I thought I was gaining the upper hand. My urges were lower and I was preparing my forces for a long-awaited counterattack. I took time in choosing the battlefield and marched carefully with my soldiers. The coom monster had outsmarted me for the good part of the last 1 year, and I thought I had learned from my mistakes for the longest time.

t2qepaqiy7x41.jpg

I could finally see his army. Our armies marched against each other for the good part of the day. I managed to keep my ground and repulse any soldiers brave and foolish enough to attack my formation. The enemy positioned themselves on solid ground as well.

Maneuvers_before_the_Battle_of_Blenheim%2C_6-13_August_1704.gif

Our two armies started approaching each other. I had a small numerical advantage and I decided to take advantage of that. I copied the enemy's formation by dividing my army into two to face them. I thought I had them this time: everything was perfect. I had put my artillery to an advantageous position and took the solid ground around a few villages. As the battle began, everything was going well at the start. I managed to keep my ground and started progressing towards the enemy.

Battle_of_Blenhiem_-_Situation_about_noon%2C_13_August_1704.png

Little did I know, the bastard had received reinforcements and sent his reserve troops to my left-wing at a crucial time. This forced me to send troops from my center, which was having very little fighting, to the left-wing to save it from collapsing. Unfortunately, coomer foresaw this move and charged with his cavalry at my center after my artillery was depleted. His combined attack managed to overcome my weakened center and I ordered a retreat.

Battle_of_Blenheim_-_Penetration%2C_1730%2C_13_August_1704.png

Further terrible things happened. My left wing got overtaken, my center broke, and the villages got occupied. My retreat became a route when the calvary kept pursuing my army. Many of my men drowned in the river nearby.

Battle_of_Blenhiem_-_Explotation%2C_13_August_1704.png

All of my brave soldiers fought heroically on the battlefield and died a martyr's death: against cooming.

3532009a63abb97ddb501b1a36f268a4.jpg

My forces depleted, I ran and retreated as fast as I could. Even if my armies are depleted, I still have my reserves. I get to live and fight for another day, but for now, I must regroup if I want to face Him again.

09a.png

I lost my first battle of this campaign against cooming for the month, but the war is not over yet.

Activity
So far there's no one here