The collapse is coming......

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I've waiting for the collapse for several years. Now it looks like it might happen soon.
This "corona-chan" has been the "game changer" for the economy. And experts can't fix it.

This economist is an expert in demographics and has a good track record. And no, he doesn't believe having gold is the answer.

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
gold went up over 60% since covid and now they are going to print 900 billion.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
they'll just shit out some new economic model that developed countries will follow for the next 40 years. its a 40 year cycle, the last one we had was neo-liberal reaganomics. there won't be a total collapse but the current model isn't staying for much longer.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
the only thing that could cause a collapse are billions of people realizing the superiority of the NEET lifestyle after living it because of corona

just wait until the normies go back to work and realize being a normie is fucking retarded unless you were born extremely rich or good looking

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
The ultimate changing point in human history. Fall of corporations and government.
They finally see who's the real boss.
CEOs will line up to become NEET feet lickers. And all the foids will fight each other just to sniff a NEETs butthole

Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
NWO Jew plan: They will reduce earth's population and make everyone dependent on (((World Government))) . This is why the DNA altering vaccines are being rolled out. The push for globalism and economic reset will transfer all the wealth to the hands of a few people while the masses live in squalor.
This can still be stopped, I'm glad people are protesting it all over the world but it needs to get more VIOLENT!
The worst case scenario for NEETS is being forced to work, but it can get worse than that.
In my opinion, some catastrophic like event will open the window to "take the elites down"
rtavm-bill-gates-vaccines.jpg

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
The collapse is coming but it's not going to be like what you'd might expect. It's going to be slow and uneventful.
i seem to agree. it's like when an old mall or strip mall starts going out of business store by store. then eventually everything's vacant and tumbleweed appears...

plus if the vaccine kills off a good percentage of Americans with blistering sores wounds and internal bleeding, then i might finally get to experience my dream and live inside of an old box store and travel like a nomad like The Book of Eli or some sh*+.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The collapse is coming but it's not going to be like what you'd might expect. It's going to be slow and uneventful.
That's untrue. When bubbles burst its obvious, like in the 20's.
When the stock markets plummets it will be very obvious.
The covid job losses are becoming a huge problem, and its getting more obvious.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
That's untrue. When bubbles burst its obvious, like in the 20's.
When the stock markets plummets it will be very obvious.
The covid job losses are becoming a huge problem, and its getting more obvious.
People might starve and go bankrupt but nothing is going to change if these people don't do anything like right now. They are sheep and are too afraid of stepping out of line.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Lifefuel. I saved up some cash. Wish the stock market crashes. Was waiting for that big dip, I am smelling some shekels.

262-2626918_le-happy-merchant-meme-archive-evil-jew-hd.png

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Lifefuel. I saved up some cash. Wish the stock market crashes. Was waiting for that big dip, I am smelling some shekels.

262-2626918_le-happy-merchant-meme-archive-evil-jew-hd.png
the economy is not going to crash, there are too many soy wagecucks that want nothing more than to consoom

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
the economy is not going to crash, there are too many soy wagecucks that want nothing more than to consoom
I don't want the whole economy to crash, just want a big dip in the stock market. :feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:

gratis-png-pueblo-judio-israel-meme-kike-nariz-manos-judias-thumbnail.png

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
People literally can't remember the last time we had massive unemployment. Once that happens "wagecucking" won't even be an option.

Activity
So far there's no one here