The brother sites: Looksmax and Inkwells

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
What do you guys think of the brother sites to this comfy forum, named looksmax, incels and sanctioned suicide?

You guys members???

I for one see the difference in behavior and posts. As the great @chudur-budur , looksmax is a pathway to slamming your dong in another man. Inkwells is a site where normgroids post thinking they will fit in by posting absolute garbage content and then they will be accepted, so many fakes have been exposed on that site advocating for violence and this and that, I want to rope after reading a few posts off of that site because its all fake. As for the other site about :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: never been there, never will because I will never rope but let the heavens decide my fate.

At least here is comfy, and we can come from all different backgrounds and experiences to share. This I appreciate. We also have a decent mod who while is a cute kitty cat, will do his best to keep us comfy.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I used to like incels in the begging(mostly 2018), but over time it became clear that it was full with teenagers that just wanted a place to be edgy. Never used looksmax so I can't comment on it.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
I for one see the difference in behavior and posts.
That’s because of the rules on here.

Hence, I made some slight adjustments, can’t help but feel this site is too restrictive in what you can post before getting warned. Especially in comparison to the other forums.

Though, if up to me, I’d make some more changes, (just a tad hard now with Serge gone), like revamping the forum or at least allowing a wider variety of different site themes.

Maybe I’ll promote this forum some more on the other one, not sure though.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
That’s because of the rules, I made some slight adjustments, can’t help but feel this site is too restrictive in what you can post before getting warned. Especially in comparison to the other forums.

Though, if up to me, I’d make some more changes, (just a tad hard now with Serge gone), like revamping the forum or at least allowing a wider variety of different site themes.

Maybe I’ll promote this forum some more on the other one, not sure though.
Ah so you're responsible for the new niggas

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
I used to post on incels long ago
It was bad and I spent most of time there spamming in “the sewers”

Activity